Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Hang on, they've just quoted McGimp as saying 'I work with Aston Villa, not for Aston Villa'. What does the clearing in the woods mean by that?
Not only that, but just before that the muppet said 'there is absolutely no question at all that Villa have a good man at the helm.' Um, excuse me?

Two non-footballing sides. Palacios should be off.

I know we aren't exactly Barcelona ourselves but Stoke has to play with the least flair in the league. F*ck me they are bad to watch.

I'd like to see Heskey off for Bannan at HT. There's no cohesion between the midfield and attack when he plays.

this is where, unfortunately, an agenda before a game (to come out with the same old Heskey rubbish) makes people look foolish.

Heskey's clearly been our best player tonight, HAS linked the midfield and attack more than anyone, and he's also hit the post. Working very hard and definitely having as big an influence on the game as anyone.

Cuellar the best player on the pitch at the moment...

by a long shot

sensible passing no panic hoofing and solid, he also played through the best 2 balls for the attack

no shocks with 2 of the worst players so far in collins and heskey

clark is having an all or nothing game, some great bits followed by some utter shit

nzog is trying but as per normal is over running the ball and losing it

alby has been crap with his crossing

it all comes down to heskey im afraid

no proper link up play in the middle

watch any of our throw ins to quite nicely sum up the problems in our team.

there is no movement , it is predictable and we normaly lose it

Decent half, but we haven't made the most of it. Pulis will probably fire up Stoke now and we'll lose the game, hopefully thats not the case though.

Been impressed with Cuellar and Dunne at the back, Guzan is organising his defence well too. N'Zogbia is working so hard tracking back but again frustrating going forward, doesn't help that the Stoke players are all over him though.

Hang on, they've just quoted McGimp as saying 'I work with Aston Villa, not for Aston Villa'. What does the clearing in the woods mean by that?
Not only that, but just before that the muppet said 'there is absolutely no question at all that Villa have a good man at the helm.' Um, excuse me?

Mcleish has all the pundits in his pocket. Like I've said before it's clicky old man's club which Fergie is the head of.

Worst game of the season.

I'm not sure why i got such a sarcy reaction to suggesting we are one of the worst teams to watch in Premier League history, i think it was a fair comment. Just incase you are a bit simple, i do mean this current team, not Villa as a club.

Stoke can't play anyworse than that and we are still not winning- should be ahead. Petrov should have cut back from agbonlahor when he was through.

i;m not sure we can play better than that in the 2nd half and stoke will def improve... heading for a 1-0 defeat and mcleish will tell us how we deserved to win the world cup based on the performance! (hope am wrong)

Worst game of the season.

I'm not sure why i got such a sarcy reaction to suggesting we are one of the worst teams to watch in Premier League history, i think it was a fair comment. Just incase you are a bit simple, i do mean this current team, not Villa as a club.

Have to agree with you about the current set up being one of the worst teams to watch.

There are some simple people on here so don't take it personally.

no shocks with 2 of the worst players so far in collins and heskey

Utter, utter bollocks.

Both having their best games in a while.

I agree with Heskey but Collins is his usual, albeit a bit less than normal, shit self.