Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Oi, why the investigating emoticon Ad? Don't ignore me!! :x

Sorry pal. Didn't see your message.

It was a poor joke, pal.

I hate explaining it but the premise was that I was down your neck of the woods during the middle of April. I wasn't really but hey thats the joke baddum tish!

Got an appointment with the mid-wife next Monday so we'll see what's going on and hopefully a rough due date. We seem to think it could be middle of January but we aren't sure.

Hi Dante, the GP will estimate your due date based on your gf's last 'cycle. Then when you go for the 12 week scan they will revise/update the date based on the measurements they take of the baby. As it happens my daughter's due date is today... but no movement yet!

My missus always insisted that she knew the exact occasion on which our first was conceived. And funnily enough the baby was born on the exact day predicted by the doctors. That's precision project management for you. :)

My missus always insisted that she knew the exact occasion on which our first was conceived. And funnily enough the baby was born on the exact day predicted by the doctors. That's precision project management for you. :)

Well it was either Xmas or birthday! :winkold:

:D Nope, neither!

Easter Sunday?

This is fun!

Easter Sunday?

This is fun!

Mid-October. Search me, I don't remember!

Indeed. Who needs a three-year degree in midwifery when you can take a three-day introductory course in Primavera P6? :winkold:

• 2 weeks later...

Right opinions needed. A dude said this to me after admiting to shagging another girl. "Well yes we are going out, but we ain't engaged so technically until we are i can do that if i want to"

Thoughts?!

Right opinions needed. A dude said this to me after admiting to shagging another girl. "Well yes we are going out, but we ain't engaged so technically until we are i can do that if i want to"

Thoughts?!

I think this ones pretty clear Jenny, he is obviously a word removed. Steer clear. Seems women like words removed more than us decent men. One day, the traditional gentleman will be in fashion again and finish first (he hopes :( )

Thoughts?!

**** him off, and kick him in the bollox

Â