Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Maybe suggest she lays off that for a couple days prior?

EDIT and FWIW I have never had such an experience and I am a fairly regular user of the tradesmans entrance.

Paging rjw63...

Reverse cowgirl anal, a bit of urolagnia, baby oil and rubber sheets, and tranny-on-female sex videos should just about cover it

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty simple one today.

It's my girlfriends 21st Birthday (yes yes, I know) in a couple of weeks and a group of us, including her family, are heading over to Brisol for a night at the Beer Keller.

Am thinking about upgrading her crappy mini bus to one of those stretch limo cars. Do we think this is a good idea? It sounds like a good idea, but i'm mindful of the fact that these things are particularly trashy, but I thought it would be a nice surprise none the less...

had it for my brothers 21st, it was a massive tank of a limo. That was a family affair involving grandparents so the conversational and imbibing leash was somewhat constrained. I imagine it would be good fun, I'd suggest checking out a few companies to see what they offer, or allow.

Paging rjw63...

Reverse cowgirl anal, a bit of urolagnia, baby oil and rubber sheets, and tranny-on-female sex videos should just about cover it

Yeah, best not to over-complicate it if it's just for the one evening :lol:

The first image that came up on that is exactly why i'm a little dubious about doing it.

I think it'd be a fun gesture, but these things are synonymous with fat slags hanging out of them.

Ask the family.... got it!

Looking at the website, Dante's Girlfriend is on it! :shock:

The first image that came up on that is exactly why i'm a little dubious about doing it.

I think it'd be a fun gesture, but these things are synonymous with fat slags hanging out of them.

I accompany her on all strip-o-grams before you get any ideas :lol:

I was counting on it! Especially with your snake hips!!!! :winkold:

Done.

[/problem]

Â