Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Soooooo............. Did you......?

Nope, I did not. I did tell her I know this guy and hes a relatively good friend. She was utterly mortified, to be expected I suppose. I think im seeing her again, but not sure. Im a little worried however that she was always be known as the girl who banged my friend out of pity. This would tarnish things slightly.

Anyway, im just out of a batshitcrazy relationship with a batshitcrazy girl who can be best described as batshitcrazy. I fully intend to have zero commitment to anyone in my life for the forsseable future.

What kind of girl admits to a pity f*ck on a first date?!

• Like 1

Nope, I did not. I did tell her I know this guy and hes a relatively good friend. She was utterly mortified, to be expected I suppose. I think im seeing her again, but not sure. Im a little worried however that she was always be known as the girl who banged my friend out of pity. This would tarnish things slightly.

Anyway, im just out of a batshitcrazy relationship with a batshitcrazy girl who can be best described as batshitcrazy. I fully intend to have zero commitment to anyone in my life for the forsseable future.

A girl i'd like to meet!  :D

• Like 1

My sentiments exactly.

What kind of person shags people out of pity is the question I'd be asking, let alone admitting to it.

How pathetic do you have to be for someone to have pity sex with you? Jeesh.

• Like 1

What kind of person shags people out of pity is the question I'd be asking, let alone admitting to it.

How pathetic do you have to be for someone to have pity sex with you? Jeesh.

I shag myself out of pity every day.

Sex and romance are definitely not like they used to be..

Can I ask in all seriousness the ladies on site (without any auntie jokes) after reading comments in the piss you off thread how can a bloke complement you on your appearance without offending?

By doing it with sincerity and without an ulterior motive.

Unfortunately, the latter especially, rarely exists.

• Like 1

Can I ask in all seriousness the ladies on site (without any auntie jokes) after reading comments in the piss you off thread how can a bloke complement you on your appearance without offending?

plus there's a difference between a compliment and being Pervy.

I'm sure Laura will correct me if I'm wrong, but if a male colleague complimented her hair, or clothes in a sincere way it would be fine.

But basically saying "YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE!" is weird.

• Like 1

Why does a compliment have to be about appearance anyway? Appearance are often shallow even when they're sincere and heartfelt.

You look really hot with Jenny Jones hair. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

or smeg

Why does a compliment have to be about appearance anyway? Appearance are often shallow even when they're sincere and heartfelt.

You look really hot with Jenny Jones hair. Just sayin'.

Thanks babes, you shallow bastard.

plus there's a difference between a compliment and being Pervy.

I'm sure Laura will correct me if I'm wrong, but if a male colleague complimented her hair, or clothes in a sincere way it would be fine.

But basically saying "YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE!" is weird.

Definitely.

It's a weird compliment at the best of times. But we'd just met, he called me attractive; it's creepy.

And as I said, it wasn't because he thought I was attractive, it was because he was trying to sell me something. Which just makes it even more annoying.

Some women put a lot of effort into their appearance so it would be perhaps insensitive not to compliment them if they look nice. Its all about how you say it though. 

Â