Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

after completely ignoring my online dating profile for ages, I got a mail recently and have exchanged a few back and forths over the past couple of days. Have now slightly drunkenly asked if she wants to meet up at some point. I'm a very shy person and now am horrendously re-thinking and regretting it. I haven't asked anyone out for about ages. How long do you message someone before asking them out ( what a 21st century problem this is ) . My rationale was after a few messages surely you might as well just relocate the conversation to the pub, where the fun of getting to know someone is more personal, but I'm nervous of having come across as a bit keen. 

Honestly, when I reflect I think it's usually been a woman who's asked me out first, this is the first time I've "taken initiative" in 8 years and I'm figuratively hyper ventilating. ( Yes I'm aware this is ridiculous )  

after completely ignoring my online dating profile for ages, I got a mail recently and have exchanged a few back and forths over the past couple of days. Have now slightly drunkenly asked if she wants to meet up at some point. I'm a very shy person and now am horrendously re-thinking and regretting it. I haven't asked anyone out for about ages. How long do you message someone before asking them out ( what a 21st century problem this is ) .

'She' probably has a cock.

• Like 2

after completely ignoring my online dating profile for ages, I got a mail recently and have exchanged a few back and forths over the past couple of days. Have now slightly drunkenly asked if she wants to meet up at some point. I'm a very shy person and now am horrendously re-thinking and regretting it. I haven't asked anyone out for about ages. How long do you message someone before asking them out ( what a 21st century problem this is ) . My rationale was after a few messages surely you might as well just relocate the conversation to the pub, where the fun of getting to know someone is more personal, but I'm nervous of having come across as a bit keen. 

Honestly, when I reflect I think it's usually been a woman who's asked me out first, this is the first time I've "taken initiative" in 8 years and I'm figuratively hyper ventilating. ( Yes I'm aware this is ridiculous )  

I like that you asked her. Might as well go for it. Has she responded?

ok this is how it works

you wear a spycam and an ear piece

VT can give you realtime advice, just do what we advise on your date, it can't possible fail

• Like 3

Â