RIP Gary Speed

RussG

1. I can't see that comment but take your word for it ...

2. What's wrong with that?! It's his personal twitter feed. He's expressing his feeling about the week he has had!?

Just looking at his twitter feed, it's full of things about Speed and how much he misses him.

You are obsessed with absolutely nothing. Weird.

Depression is an illness just like cancer or diabetes..It is not a weakness,it is not something you can just snap out of.

An old girlfriend of mine had a deep depression due to childhood trauma...and i was amased by the lack of understanding she got from her relatives...i remember her mother told her once: Ohh why cant you just be like evryone else :S Even one doctor told her : how can you feel so bad when you look so good :?

Telling someone who suffers from depression to cher up is like telling somone who's got cancer to eat som garlic.

RIP Gary Speed a gentleman on and off the pitch.

Depression is an illness just like cancer or diabetes..It is not a weakness,it is not something you can just snap out of.

An old girlfriend of mine had a deep depression due to childhood trauma...and i was amased by the lack of understanding she got from her relatives...i remember her mother told her once: Ohh why cant you just be like evryone else :S Even one doctor told her : how can you feel so bad when you look so good :?

Telling someone who suffers from depression to cher up is like telling somone who's got cancer to eat som garlic.

You are not in the UK so you will probably not have noticed that the media stopped referring to Speed's death as suicide around Tuesday of last week.

You are not in the UK so you will probably not have noticed that the media stopped referring to Speed's death as suicide around Tuesday of last week.

Because there is a stigma to suicide and I guess they figure everyone already knows.

Are you trying to suggest it wasn't suicide despite the police having said there were no suspicious circumstances?

I thought they said he was found hanged ?

What happened to him then ?

?

Because there is a stigma to suicide and I guess they figure everyone already knows.

Are you trying to suggest it wasn't suicide despite the police having said there were no suspicious circumstances?

I am neither suggesting nor speculating. Just to re-iterate what I posted before, the police stated that he was found hanged and that there were no suspicious circumstances. Therefore (I think) the coroner's verdict can be one of three, suicide, accidental death, or death by misadventure.

My observation was that the media initially reported the death as suicide, but have stopped doing so, so perhaps they prefer to wait for the coroner's verdict.

I thought they said he was found hanged ?

What happened to him then ?

He was found hanged, but it has not been made public as to the circumstances. The inquest, from which the coroner will deliver a verdict, has been adjourned until the end of January.

"Apparently Duncan Ferguson had a 13yr affair with Gary Speeds missus and is the father of one her kids. Story hitting papers soon allegedly"

Like i said just rumours. I didn't want to post till i knew it was true.

Â