Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

I've always preferred the shy, mysterious, smart guy at the back of a room.

Ahh the serial killer.

I firmly believe that there is too much made about types when really its just about people getting on and having a laugh and sometimes you can get that from the person you least expected it from.

The whole type thing can often narrow peoples choices down too much and they never find the right person instead of just being open minded and giving everyone a fair crack of the whip.

Like you said as long as Dante is himself he'll be fine if he's looking for something long term, if he's looking for just a fumble then he can be whoever he wants.

Dante, if you are looking to get your confidence up you should read a book called The Game by Neill Strauss its a bit cheesy, over the top and unbelievable at times but some of the stuff in there can help you, errr *stutter* so ive been errr told.

I was with you till the End then you came up with 'The Game'

Dont get me wrong it was a brilliant read but its not a self help book. It might show you some of the things you do when flirting that you didnt realise you do. Read the book sure, but using its techniques to pick up women will not get you a girlfriend/relationship which is what we believe Dante is looking for otherwise hed go and smash his ex in the gloriousness of ex sex!

AND Houlston, you quoted me out of context. What I said was purely to give Dante some confidence in the fact some women will find that attractive, because he said he lacks confidence and doesn't approach girls.

I told him if he is shy, he should be shy - be himself.

AND Houlston, you quoted me out of context. What I said was purely to give Dante some confidence in the fact some women will find that attractive, because he said he lacks confidence and doesn't approach girls.

I told him if he is shy, he should be shy - be himself.

Huh? I thought I was agreeing with you but just said if he did want to get his confidence up......

I've always preferred the shy, mysterious, smart guy at the back of a room.

Ahh the serial killer.

I firmly believe that there is too much made about types when really its just about people getting on and having a laugh and sometimes you can get that from the person you least expected it from.

The whole type thing can often narrow peoples choices down too much and they never find the right person instead of just being open minded and giving everyone a fair crack of the whip.

Like you said as long as Dante is himself he'll be fine if he's looking for something long term, if he's looking for just a fumble then he can be whoever he wants.

Dante, if you are looking to get your confidence up you should read a book called The Game by Neill Strauss its a bit cheesy, over the top and unbelievable at times but some of the stuff in there can help you, errr *stutter* so ive been errr told.

I was with you till the End then you came up with 'The Game'

Dont get me wrong it was a brilliant read but its not a self help book. It might show you some of the things you do when flirting that you didnt realise you do. Read the book sure, but using its techniques to pick up women will not get you a girlfriend/relationship which is what we believe Dante is looking for otherwise hed go and smash his ex in the gloriousness of ex sex!

I was more on about its just a state of mind kind of thing, **** me if he tried half the shit in that book he'd look a right plonker.

Â