Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

Been off work all week so haven't been on the net that much (plus, Skyrim is awesome).

Not heard from that girl so gonna strike that one from the list. Highly doubt she is still 'ill' :winkold:

Anyway, I've added a bit of stuff to my profile and I'll see what's what over the weekend. I logged on to find a few messages but nothing I wish to pursue.

If you wanna see my profile then here it is.

Laugh away

8)

I see the profile says you like eating out. Do you think that might be a little forward?

My old housemate found a profile on there once for a user called 'gash gobbler'. What a classy guy...

• 1 month later...

Meh, I deleted POF before Xmas. Signed up to eHarmony last week. Talking to a lass from Tipton who seems like a nice bubbly girl. Good picture too. Only the 1 though. (My paranoia keeps telling me it's a big burly Tiptonian who's scamming me or wanting my booty).

We've e-mailed back and forth a few times, seem to get on well so I've given her my mobile number so we can talk on the phone and see how that goes before meeting.

Girl, on the platform edge.....

46C9571D-DA08-DE46-F3C71B39743B62D3.jpg

She is gorgeous :P

Go for it Dante but dont put any pics on here mate just in case someone knows her she finds out which isnt a problem if you dont like her, but if you do ......

Meh, I deleted POF before Xmas. Signed up to eHarmony last week. Talking to a lass from Tipton who seems like a nice bubbly girl. Good picture too. Only the 1 though. (My paranoia keeps telling me it's a big burly Tiptonian who's scamming me or wanting my booty).

We've e-mailed back and forth a few times, seem to get on well so I've given her my mobile number so we can talk on the phone and see how that goes before meeting.

If it said that on her profile she is an 'iceberg'! ie on her picture you can only see the top 5% of her.

She is a big'un!

Â