Under 19s in NextGen series

fantram

Home Fixtures;

vs. Sporting Lisbon @ 7pm, Wednesday 15th August (a week away!)

vs. Celtic @ 7pm, Wedneday 19th September

vs. PSV Eindhoven @ 7pm, Wednesday 7th November

"Tickets for the Sporting Lisbon game are £3 for adults season ticket holders, £4 for adults, £1 for U16 season ticket holders and £2 for U16s."

"The three-game package costs £7 for adult season ticket holders, £10 for adults, £3 for U16 season ticket holders, and £5 for U16s."

OS sauce

ST holders should have a voucher for an extra quid off that 3 game deal, if memory serves me

rodigan , johnson ( born 1992 ) is to old for nextgen ,This year we are only allowed to have 2 boys born 1993 on the field as over age players at 1 time , and 1 1993 player on the bench . all the rest must be born 1994 and younger . Last year we were caught out in the last game at villa park for fielding to many over age players in the starting squad , thus the mass of changes before kickoff . Spurs also got done and after beating liverpool stood down from the tournament and liverpool advanced

Anyone remember that Marseille Goalkeeper from last year?

Quite a character.

Ohhh yes! He was ace :lol:

I've tried ordering the 3 game pack online and it says I don't have sufficient privileges on my account to do it. Even though my ST is activated etc. We also get £2 off the pack with the voucher, so 3 games for £5 is not bad at all!

Quite a character.

I've tried ordering the 3 game pack online and it says I don't have sufficient privileges on my account to do it. Even though my ST is activated etc. We also get £2 off the pack with the voucher, so 3 games for £5 is not bad at all!

Haha that Keeper from marseille. Biggest cheat ive seen however he was good goalie... Im buzzing for these games this season. and £5-£7 is such a bargain for ST Holders

Quite a character.

Haha that Keeper from marseille. Biggest cheat ive seen however he was good goalie...

:lol: You're kidding right? He has to be one of the worst keepers I've seen. It's as if their real keepers came down with food poisoning and they found this guy on the street.

But yes, a very good deal and it was a good turn out for the Marseille game, hopefully there will be a similar crowd on Wednesday.

Quite a character.

Haha that Keeper from marseille. Biggest cheat ive seen however he was good goalie...

:lol: You're kidding right? He has to be one of the worst keepers I've seen. It's as if their real keepers came down with food poisoning and they found this guy on the street.

But yes, a very good deal and it was a good turn out for the Marseille game, hopefully there will be a similar crowd on Wednesday.

Hahaa no i genuinly thought hes reflexes were good. Even better when he was using them to dive on the floor in pain every ten seconds ;)

But yeah the marseille game was probably the best game i seen down at VP last season was class.

Quite a character.

Hahaa no i genuinly thought hes reflexes were good. Even better when he was using them to dive on the floor in pain every ten seconds ;)

But yeah the marseille game was probably the best game i seen down at VP last season was class.

Maybe that was his only attribute that would fit a keepers job description, what sticks out in my memory is his hilarious goal kicks that he obviously hadn't got a clue where they were going to end up :lol: I haven't laughed like that at VP since the physio in the suit at the Inter Milan friendly.

Can you pay on the turnstile?

You can yes and it's free to season ticket holders.

Quite a character.

Maybe that was his only attribute that would fit a keepers job description, what sticks out in my memory is his hilarious goal kicks that he obviously hadn't got a clue where they were going to end up :lol: I haven't laughed like that at VP since the physio in the suit at the Inter Milan friendly.

His goal kicks and theatrics were madness.

He made me laugh when he gave it the biggun to the Villa fans, then clapped us, then bowed and then got one of his team-mates to come over and try to wind us up with him :)

Can you pay on the turnstile?

You can yes and it's free to season ticket holders.

Nah it's not, the Marseille game was a one off. It's £3 for ST holders per game or £7 for the 3 games.

Oh I'm sorry :(

I would have gone Kevin but I am away.

Hopefully Jack will be fit and wish him all the best from me and everyone at Mitchels. We have 3 others from

Mitchels at Villa too following in Jacks footsteps!

I would have gone Kevin but I am away.

Hopefully Jack will be fit and wish him all the best from me and everyone at Mitchels. We have 3 others from

Mitchels at Villa too following in Jacks footsteps!

Will Defo tell him mate.

And hopefully they can ! Mitchels becoming a avfc feeder club ;)

I'm looking forward to tonight. I've always loved watching the sheer enthusiasm and developing skills of our youngsters, Let's hope there's a decent crowd to shout them on because Sporting Lisbon have a very good youth set up, and a couple of thousand fans could make a difference. UTV!!!!

Yeah devine was good but as soon as sporting realised grealish was our main threat they just fouled him and the left back was riccardo calder, he's just got back from england under 17 duty in the faroe islands

Â