plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Finish early today (that is just for the benefit of Stevo :D)

:rant:

12.00 :wave:

12?!

Unacceptable. Little do you know I've planted cocaine in and around your work area. One phonecall to HR and you'll be in the slammer by 11:59!

At least make it one of the cuties from HR (Tara or Malissa is fine).

Tara is my current favourite. She's awesome.

I don't really have a way in though. All the HR girls I know don't really know her.

And I'm not into work chirpse. That's just creepy.

But I digress, yes I'll make it one of them, it'll ease your pain!

Tis that fateful day of the week again, so what are you crazy cats up to tonight?

I'm off on a mini crawl tonight after work with a bird, going thr island bar, then that one opposite the briar and fat totum, is it barakkas or sommet? Then off to some bar I've never been to, then to the jekkyl and Hyde, then back to mine so I can do Her up the wrong'un hopefully

Tomorra **** all planned

Sunday **** all planned

I stand corrected it is not called ''barakkas'' **** knows where I keep getting that name from its called bodega

Nothing at all tonight. I'm feeling really tired. I might spark up Mass Effect and while away the evening.

Tomorrow up reasonably early for work, doing the afternoon shift, home to do **** all

Sunday up early again, work again, Sunday dinner, then nothing.

I'll probably finish Game of Thrones and watch the Masterchef final.

Life, never gets exciting.

Nothing at all tonight. I'm feeling really tired. I might spark up Mass Effect and while away the evening.

Tomorrow up reasonably early for work, doing the afternoon shift, home to do **** all

Sunday up early again, work again, Sunday dinner, then nothing.

I'll probably finish Game of Thrones and watch the Masterchef final.

Life, never gets exciting.

Working on Saturday and Sunday? Are you a doctor?

Has Leemond been on to confirm he's going to his mom and dads 4 or 5 times over a 48 hr period including Sunday dinner

Right I'm off out to get Blattered

Ha as I said before that's the normal plan but something else usually pops up.

Any way I'm pretty pissed off man, had a good night with a bird had a fair few drinks and I get up and go for a piss and leave my phone on the settee that we are lying on, one of me mates sends a pretty vulgar txt asking me to "**** her" for him, I get back from the bog she makes her excuses and **** off in a taxi, I wouldn't mind but I wasnt that bothered if anything happened or not, we were just having a good night, it was only after she left that I spotted the txt off him that she must have seen

I **** wish I was a doctor. I work in Gamestation.

:crylaugh:

I don't know if it's insulting, apologies if it is Chindie, but I literally LoL'd at that!

Ha, no problem. I guess I wrote it with a humourous edge intended.

Was **** manic in our place today, we're lucky we're still doing alright on stock.

been an awesome day today

started the day off playing fight night champion (I only bought it yesterday after deciding it was shit two days after I bought it originaly) and drinking loads of tea

then this afternoon has been spent playing fight night champion, watching boxing and drinking loads of red stripe, gunna stick on the Tyson film in a bit as well

oh yeah I have had a KFC in between the boxing and red stripe as well

I normally get all depressed at about this time of day because of the thought of work tomorrow but I am actually quite content at the moment which is a suprise

Â