Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

No, they dont.

If you are good at drop shotting, quick scoping, having a suppressor, then you'll do well.

Its a reactions game, the words 'tatics' and 'COD' should never, EVER be seen in the same sentence.

Go wash your mouth out with soap, NOW! ;)

It seems the devs have sat around a table and said 'how can we make this better?' and someone said 'lets make it quicker, that'll do.'

If you are good at... having a suppressor

Ooh, now that I am really good at. You ain't never seen anyone have a suppressor like me. It's instinctive, I don't even have to look at the screen to choose it. I'd even go as far as to say I'm the best at the actual having of a suppressor in the world ever. Oh yeah.

Save me goin thru the whole thread, whats the campaign like on this?

Considering going to get it in a bit but not sure whether to?

The trailer was ace! but is the campaign similar to that? also is the online more like mw2 or black ops?

It's like a Michael Bay movie but every now and then you get to press X .

This game is purely based on who can bring up their sight faster and press shoot the fastest. It's just a reaction game.

It's a good game, 4 years ago.

I think tactics play a part too you know.

Yep, definitely. It's no surprise that a full party will generally beat 6 solo players.

Still not feeling this game though.

This game is purely based on who can bring up their sight faster and press shoot the fastest. It's just a reaction game.

It's a good game, 4 years ago.

I think tactics play a part too you know.

Yep, definitely. It's no surprise that a full party will generally beat 6 solo players.

Still not feeling this game though.

Yep. Communication can be a huge help. When I play in groups, even as small as 3, I pretty much win every game.

I like that you can now see accolade leaderboards, and compare to your friends. You can read quite a bit into how people play too.

They so desperately need to fix the spawns, I'm not hating this game for now, but the spawns are such a problem.

A lot of the maps require a certain way of playing because anything else will get you nowhere.

No, they dont.

If you are good at drop shotting, quick scoping, having a suppressor, then you'll do well.

Its a reactions game, the words 'tatics' and 'COD' should never, EVER be seen in the same sentence.

Go wash your mouth out with soap, NOW! ;)

It seems the devs have sat around a table and said 'how can we make this better?' and someone said 'lets make it quicker, that'll do.'

You've still managed to squeeze in 6 hours of gameplay though :winkold:

But what I really hate, is that this game has made BF3 a shitter game than what it would have been had this piece of shit not existed. Why? It's because DICE - the proverbial good guys developing - have been told by EA (electronic assholes) to make the game "a bit more like COD".. So, what is a legendary franchise... has had to take a quality hit, to cater for the **** thick retards who like COD..

So....BF3 is shite because they tried to copy COD??

Gotcha :thumb:

:suspect:

But what I really hate, is that this game has made BF3 a shitter game than what it would have been had this piece of shit not existed. Why? It's because DICE - the proverbial good guys developing - have been told by EA (electronic assholes) to make the game "a bit more like COD".. So, what is a legendary franchise... has had to take a quality hit, to cater for the **** thick retards who like COD..

So....BF3 is shite because they tried to copy COD??

Gotcha :thumb:

:suspect:

I think COD is worse because they've tried to copy BF, personally!

BF is too quick and frantic, that's what COD is like now.

Though... it's more realistic! Two bullets would kill someone in real life.. So at least COD is nice and realistic :winkold:

Â