Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

That could have been anything. Luckily Ireland took pity on them.

As for the goalkeeper, they are always going to be on a hiding to nothing, goals conceded are expected, but you get the chance to pull off a number of saves.

...but that guy last night was a pub player, in fact I could go down to any park in a 5 mile radius of me and find a better goalkeeper than that chap last night.

Yeah I was at the Gibraltar game as well, they'd struggle down in the LOI first division so shit they were. Fairplay to their fans, they brought a decent crowd with them and they got into the spirit of things after a while.

That Poland win is a bit of a disaster for our prospects of qualifying automatically though. We've got a decent record against the Poles but still, we're up against it.

Gibraltar actually looked not too bad when they tried pass the ball on the ground just lacked fitness and organisation at times but they will come over time. Still cant believe how average O'Shea looked against them though 

Taking teh foot off the pedal could be a problem as this group could go down to goal difference

Yeah I was at the Gibraltar game as well, they'd struggle down in the LOI first division so shit they were.

I got as far as here and then went back to the start to re-read it in an Irish accent.

Do I amuse you? You think I'm funny?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

from World Cup final they are missing Howedes, Klose, Kramer, Lahm, Schurrle, Mertesacker, Khedira and Schweinsteiger also Reus is out. They still have a top team but thats a lot of talent and experience to miss.

Luckily for them they aer playing against Glenn Wheland, Stephen Ward, John O'Shea and Stephen Quinn :(

So glad to see Reus is out, that **** ran riot at Lansdowne last time out. I'll be happy if the BIG go down fighting and they don't get pwned too badly, but reckon we could scrape a decent result in Gelsenkirchen.

Then again, Stephen Ward.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â