Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

O'Shea has 100 caps and Whelan over 50.

I might declare myself for ROI tbf.

JOS had a great career at United and Whelan gets picked every week for Stoke, don't know you but if you can come close to that then maybe Martin needs to go see you play...

O'Neill is crap managerial decisions shocker? Did he take off a right back for a winger? :)

Played Meyler in RB as Coleman was injured, he played McGeady through the middle and it was very wrong but he got the subs spot on, Wes was disappointing but the others done well.

JOS had a great career at United and Whelan gets picked every week for Stoke, don't know you but if you can come close to that then maybe Martin needs to go see you play...

Stoke? :)

Stoke? :)

That's who he plays for, I don't get your post...

• 2 weeks later...

So? They all qualify under the rules and want to play for Ireland, I don't see the issue. 

Do you have a problem with Sterling and Berahino being in the English squad? or Hargreaves, Barnes when they were playing?

Edited by packoman

So? They all qualify under the rules and want to play for Ireland, I don't see the issue. 

Do you have a problem with Sterling and Berahino being in the English squad? or Hargreaves, Barnes when they were playing?

Wouldn't you be annoyed if you were an Irish player and your place in the squad was taken by an Englishman?

Stephen Quinn even called Jack Grealish a plastic paddy when we played against Hull.

I have no problem with Sterling and Berahino. I wouldn't have taken Hargreaves or Barnes though.

McCarthy out. The Scots will have to focus all their booing on McGeady.

Wouldn't you be annoyed if you were an Irish player and your place in the squad was taken by an Englishman?

Stephen Quinn even called Jack Grealish a plastic paddy when we played against Hull.

I have no problem with Sterling and Berahino. I wouldn't have taken Hargreaves or Barnes though.

McCarthy out. The Scots will have to focus all their booing on McGeady.

Don't Barnes and Sterling have pretty much the same back story though? Both were born in Kingston, Jamaica, and both moved to England at an early age (Barnes at 12, Sterling at 5). 

Â