Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

I think Poland will fancy their chances to win there but Ireland are not competing against Germany and Poland for the top two places in my opinion. The battle is for third spot with Scotland. 

Poland victory against Germany has certainly given them a brilliant chance for second but I fancy Scotland for that, they still have to play Gilbraltar twice and I fancy them to get a point in Dublin and beat Poland at home so another 10 points would get them very close to 2nd spot.

Poland still have to visit Dublin, Glasgow and Germany aswell.

Yes Chris I think Poland are a better team than Scotland though and will come through in the end. At best I see Scotland getting another 4 pts which puts them on 14. Poland already have 10 and if they win tonight they will be on 13. So unless Ireland win tonight its a battle for third spot between the Scots and the Irish

Edited by PaulC

I think Poland will fancy their chances to win there but Ireland are not competing against Germany and Poland for the top two places in my opinion. The battle is for third spot with Scotland. 

Poland victory against Germany has certainly given them a brilliant chance for second but I fancy Scotland for that, they still have to play Gilbraltar twice and I fancy them to get a point in Dublin and beat Poland at home so another 10 points would get them very close to 2nd spot.

Yes Chris I think Poland are a better team than Scotland though and will come through in the end. At best I see Scotland getting another 4 pts which puts them on 14. Poland already have 10 and if they win tonight they will be on 13. So unless Ireland win tonight its a battle for third spot between the Scots and the Irish

Scotland still got Georgia and Gilbraltar to play away last time I looked.

I think people are getting carried away with Poles because they beat Germany and have Lewendowski.Milik is a good player also but they rest of their side is pretty average, they have Psezko starting today who played about 5 times for Wolves in the championship.

As ever we'll see.

Scotland still got Georgia and Gilbraltar to play away last time I looked.

I think people are getting carried away with Poles because they beat Germany and have Lewendowski.Milik is a good player also but they rest of their side is pretty average, they have Psezko starting today who played about 5 times for Wolves in the championship.

As ever we'll see.

that Peszko is quite useless :(;)

Ireland are absolutely dreadful in that 1st half. hopeless football and making an average defence look classy. The great tactical mastersroke of playing Brady as full back just sums up it all up that he cost the goal.

need something special in 2nd half but they already look set up to counter attack

because he is a lazy word removed who wont look or trust new talent. He has Keane, Given, O'Shea as his spine, a combined age of 105, throw in Whelan, Walters and Hoolahan and thats another 100 years onto the team. all of the experts who preferred him to Trap have got their wish now and deserve what O'Neill is bringing to the team

Granted he gave Clark his Villa debut in a fine performance vs Fulham but then never bothered playing him again in real games

Â