How much is Gabby worth ?

walesavfc

Gabby is my favourite footballer.

I love the way he plays and his determination.

Uses his strengths and is decent though not excellent in creativity and composure.

If he had good players all araound him he would be a star.

Still hoping for this one day as he is only 24.

as many have said Gabby is priceless for villa - to me he is our talisman. He is the appitomy of how i thnk all footballers should be, determined and plays with his heart on his sleeve.

He may not be the most talented player but the lad works his socks off and as we're not a particularly good team we could do with 9 more like him then we might actually be able to play as a team.

with regards his market value i'd say anywhere from 12-25 million

The only problem is that he is being shifted around quite a bit and is having to work on wing play and forward play. I think, to get the maximum out of him, he needs to take a position and work at one position.

+1

He's at the age now where he needs to be playing in a regular postion, wether up-front or wide left ala Henry. I reckon he's got the tools to become a legend at VP.

lovely finish. when i was watching i couldnt believe he tried to shoot so early as he had space to run into, but then obviously the ball rolled beautifully into the bottom corner!

looks like a player who when he don`t have to think he scores great goals, when he has to think like the one on one at chelsea he aint so good, he needs to work on that

Â