The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Very misleading headline. He doesn't commit either way. He's being respectful to his current employer and not ruling out Villa. Simply because at this stage it's still only speculation. When McLeish goes it's a different story.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game, the performance of the team managed to dampen the party atmosphere.

Fair play to anyone that went today, this team & manager are not worthy of the support.

Sounds like the Norwich fans were a credit to their club too

MON mark two talking in bloody riddles!

better than talking in ginger gibbon talk which consists of lying , covering his own pastey backside and being dillusional thinking it is everyone elses fault and nothing to do with him

get that filthy dog shit of a human the **** away from my club, and take rat boy grant with you , you puke.

We need some unity at this club starting with the fans,its no point half the following wanting one bloke and the other half wanting somebody else.We got to find a manger we all like and we want to succeed,of course finding that man might not be so easy,so can we all agree that villas-Boas would be everybodys choice?

Just got back from the game, the performance of the team managed to dampen the party atmosphere.

Fair play to anyone that went today, this team & manager are not worthy of the support.

Forked out 3 tickets for me and the kids, £90 on fancy dress outfits and another £90 on fuel and food etc..

All in all best part of £300 for a dog shit performance. I haven't seen it but someone posted that McLeish looked furious in his interview. He isn't the only one.

He should be sacked tomorrow or the board should say he's staying tomorrow.

This season is either acceptable or it's not. There is no need for a meeting, there is no need to sit down and analyse the season.

We need to know tomorrow one way or the other.

We need some unity at this club starting with the fans,its no point half the following wanting one bloke and the other half wanting somebody else.We got to find a manger we all like and we want to succeed,of course finding that man might not be so easy,so can we all agree that villas-Boas would be everybodys choice?

Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley are dead, Ron Saunders has retired and Alex Ferguson won't leave Manure so not much chance of agreement on one man but good idea anyway.

for me its not just a new manager. Our team is so poor now I dont see what difference it would make. Shocking defense that leaks goals from corner. No central midfield, one winger that think hes plays on his own and another that seams like hes been found out in the premiership. A decent striker that doesnt want to play for us anymore.

He should be sacked tomorrow or the board should say he's staying tomorrow.

This season is either acceptable or it's not. There is no need for a meeting, there is no need to sit down and analyse the season.

We need to know tomorrow one way or the other.

Agreed.

I'd be happy with AVB
Wow, a manager you wouldn't turn down!

Forked out 3 tickets for me and the kids, £90 on fancy dress outfits and another £90 on fuel and food etc..

All in all best part of £300 for a dog shit performance. I haven't seen it but someone posted that McLeish looked furious in his interview. He isn't the only one.

That's a lot of money on a day out, hope your kids aren't traumatised

Yes McLeish was furious, I reckon he's been in denial, now

He's accepted he's gone and is furious with the players

Nah. AVB would merely see us as a stepping stone

I want Lambert, Martinez, Moyes, Rodgers or at a push Pyet

The other managers would also use us as a stepping stone, if they do well then the big clubs will come.

Aston Villa are a stepping stone club and unless we start to win things we always will be.

Willing to bet he don't get sack! I think they will monitor st sales first

Monitor ST sales! I doubt whether there will be a mad rush for them after today's performance.

If VP staff haven't gauged the level of interest in season ticket sales by now then they shouldn't be employed.

They have cancelled the season ticket help sessions until the summer and they haven't done that because there are queues of punters lining the streets!

Â