The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Pressed on his future, the former Scotland boss said: "I anticipate still being here next season, yes.

"It's not something I have even thought about. You are speculating, it's all hypothetical."

Is the bloke completely deluded?

Completely out of his depth in the Premier League if not football management. He is not only reeling out stories about Sir Alex Ferguson to save his job, but possibly his career.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUT OF OFFICE AUTO REPLY - "Re. Summer transfer plans meeting next week"

Hi,

I'm currently out of the office in Portugal on urgent business and won't be back until Monday 14th May.

If your matter is urgent, or you're from VT, please contact Nicky Keye.

If it's not urgent I'll contact you in due course.

If you're Alex McLeish I'll see you in my office on Monday, 9am sharp.

Regards,

Paul

Pressed on his future, the former Scotland boss said: "I anticipate still being here next season, yes.

"It's not something I have even thought about. You are speculating, it's all hypothetical."

:shock:

"I have emailed Paul, he's away on business just now and I have asked when we can sit down next week. He says he is back and available from Monday all next week."

:wink:

The slightly concerning thing about that is don't you think if the club planned to rid us of this useless clot they would have made a definite plan to meet. Just emailing and faulkner responding that he is available Monday and all week does not sound to me like the club making plans to get shot

He is actually starting to make himself look just a little bit unhinged.

He should post on here.........

If he did I suspect he would be extremely defensive and always happy to settle on a point.

:lol: Very good

I think he nows he is gone and his comments breach his contract thus they sack him and he sues over unfair dismissal.

Good guy? As proved with his walking out the blues via email to join their main rivals, the man is a cold, calculated viper.

and bringing Fergies pinion into the equation just proves it to me. he is saying 'these guys know nowt, I'l dazzle them with Sir Alex talk'.to convnce them to give me job/keep me on, or if they dont I have a big player backing me to get compo.

McLeish, you corrupt ****!!!

"I have emailed Paul, he's away on business just now and I have asked when we can sit down next week. He says he is back and available from Monday all next week."

The slightly concerning thing about that is don't you think if the club planned to rid us of this useless clot they would have made a definite plan to meet. Just emailing and faulkner responding that he is available Monday and all week does not sound to me like the club making plans to get shot

McLeish is going nowhere

McLeish is going nowhere

what makes you think that?

McLeish is going nowhere

he will clear out the old guard and build his own team in the summer. he will then be given a chance with his own team. As long as he trims the wage bill down by around £20m Lerner will be happy.

everybody said Lerner would not appoint him before last season but he did. now everybody thinks Lerner will sack him, he wont

McLeish is going nowhere

he will clear out the old guard and build his own team in the summer. he will then be given a chance with his own team. As long as he trims the wage bill down by around £20m Lerner will be happy.

everybody said Lerner would not appoint him before last season but he did. now everybody thinks Lerner will sack him, he wont

I also have this in the back of my mind but don't like to think about it :(

McLeish is going nowhere

I also have this in the back of my mind but don't like to think about it :(

Lerner loves him, the pundits love him, SAF loves him hence we are stuck with him

OUT OF OFFICE AUTO REPLY - "Re. Summer transfer plans meeting next week"

Hi,

I'm currently out of the office in Portugal on urgent business and won't be back until Monday 14th May.

If your matter is urgent, or you're from VT, please contact Nicky Keye.

If it's not urgent I'll contact you in due course.

If you're Alex McLeish I'll see you in my office on Monday, 9am sharp.

Regards,

Paul

:crylaugh:

I think he nows he is gone and his comments breach his contract thus they sack him and he sues over unfair dismissal.

Good guy? As proved with his walking out the blues via email to join their main rivals, the man is a cold, calculated viper.

Wait, how did he breach his contract? Do you have a copy I can peruse sir?

Well if Randy keeps him then hope he likes an empty stadium!

I hate saying this but I have resigned myself to the fact he is staying. I think our last hope is complete and utter humiliation at Norwich tomorrow. If we lose that by maybe 4 or more goals then possibly Lerner will take note. Other than that I don't think Lerner will be bothered. He showed no care for our feelings when he employed him so why care what we feel now?

I think that those speculating that McLeish will get a transfer kitty are probably going to be proved right, although I very much hope not.

Gary Mac was saying that he was staying along with GH last season was he not?,untill the club agrees otherwise Mc Leish cannot say anything else, no way will he speculate on leaving,wait and see what happens over the next two weeks.

Mickey Quinn on talkSPORT...

"I really can't see Alex McLeish at Aston Villa next season. Nobody deserves that kind of abuse from the fans just because you come from the club over the road."

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Stupid **** scouse prick. If McLeish was appointed manager of Liverpool over the summer he'd go ballistic and start churning out all the shit stats McLeish has attained this season.

If McLeish was staying he wouldnt be saying things like "I deserve a chance next year" or skirting around the issue he would just simply be saying "Yes I'm here next season"

The emailing to Faulkner is also telling, their offices are on the same corridor at Bodymoor and Faulkner is regularly there yet McLeish is having to email him.

ST's are hugely down and corporate is struggling big time and maybe, whether rightly or wrongly, this will hit home to the board even harder. Last I heard McGregor Suite had only one table renewal, well that is shockingly bad. The corporate side will also filter to Randy more quickly and he'll know that the reason given for not renewing is simply McLeish.

Â