The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really starting to sense that mcleish is staying.

villa park will be empty next season, i hope its worth it randolph

Hope he is just doing his "i'm entitled to some cash if you gonna sack me" speech.

Let's blame MON haha! This season has **** all to do with MON, AM came in at preseason, spent 20million, bought in Jenas god knows why! He tactically is inept, worst set piece defending all season, haven't scored from a corner for over a year! He can go on about injuries, which didn't start until late Feb! AM is nothing but disrespectful, goes to Arsenal and says its not game we should win, why didn't he have that attitude a year before in the CC final. This is just touching the service of what a shit manager he is! Plus I thought I'd never say this but he's a bottler, afraid of stick!

Former Villa midfielder Paul Merson claimed: "If Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho or Arsene Wenger were in charge, Villa would still be where they are."

I just find it outrageous - he can make claims like that.

Alex Mcleish needs to go. A 90 minute protest needs to be held at Norwich.

Absolute nonsense. I said it at the time that prick set us back 5 years. he ruined the club

you've got to remove the whole birmingham hatrid spectacles , we were set back 5 years long before McLeish joined. It's great to vent your anger out on one man, but McLeish simply compounded an already huge problem that was created over the past few years by many men.

Apologies if it wasn't clear I'm reffering to MON - it was him that set us back 5 years - though now I'm more inclined to think 10 years.

I despise him more than anyone else associated with Villa moreso even than mcleish. MON is a disgarce and any Villa fan that defends him needs to take a look at themselves.

I really don`t understand your logic at all. The guy who had us in 6th place only just missing out on champ league set us back 5 years? O`neill had the exact same expectaions for this club as we do.

Even when he left we still finished 9th. A decent manager would have came in and had us top half this season.

I don`t want to debate o`neill that is in the past. But we are not a club in crisis, we just have an extremely shite manager.

dont buy anything villa, dont go to a game and just ignore it next season

if that ginger lying coward piece of scum shit is still here i will take down abything villa from my 8 year old sons room and he can support exeter city instead

he has already had the last 12 months wioth no new villa stuff

it looks like randy is deliberately making us into birmingham city

a shit retard for a manager

shit football kit

stupid clueless CEO who knows **** all about football and is a tw@

what next randy? shall we rename the north stand in to the trevor francis stand?

wipe the shit from your shit stained eyes and get rid of the ginger poison you have inflicted upon us

what deosnt help is the total apathy from some fans and even more bemusing, is some people DEFENDING the shittest manager to ever grace our club

i can only believe these to be blue noses, there is really no other reason for it. seriously, trying to defend the indefensible

when they have finished writing letters to the guilty on death row, buying new flowers for harold shipman and putting up new posters of the yorkshire ripper they come here and defend the ginger retard monkey ape

well you get what you deserve if this fuckfaced primate of failure is staying

McLeish has been terrible but how can you defend teh players? Bar given even has under performed - I don't blame the kids as they are new to it; Petrov did Ok when he played and Given hasn't let us down; but Gabby, Hutton, NZog, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Delph and even Ireland wouldn't warrant above a 5/10 performance for this season.

Bannan (after the drink driving incident) & Albrighton have looked off the pace as well.

Summary: McLeish needs to go.

However he is more than right to have a go at the players they have been crap this season.

Don't give me this about McLeish never taking responsibility and blaming the players, Did DOL? Did MON? No in fact they did quite the opposite.

I have not heard McLeish once blame his tactical set up, he thinks he is doing right every game, so he has got little respect for the players they are obviously not performing. Wenger, Ferguson, Mancini. I have all heard them say they got it wrong. Even if the players have an off game its ""WE" not only the players, the fans etc. This is where McLeish is going wrong, he is alienating the players by blaming them. But the players know tactically they are not a wining side its all wrong. No wonder they cannot be bothered.

Did MON ever blame himslef? or DOL? Nope. MON threw away a great chnace of 4th by persisting with 442 and running the players into teh ground - it was obvious to everyone - FFS even mastermind John Terry could tell.

The players can't be bothered as they're on huge contracts and don't need to try - they have the perfect manager in McLeish as they can hide behind him and everyone will think it's down to him. The senior players are anabsolute disgrace.

Where's the players motivation? getting paid silly money have no affinity or association to the club - do you think, Delp, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Beye etc give a **** about Aston Villa? No chnace.

Who ever we get in as a a manger will still have to get rid of the deadwood and dross that MON left behind (and in Nzog and Hutton - McLeish has added to).

there are massive [problems throughout the club.

Lerner being a soft touch, getting duped by MON - agreeing to paying those god awful stupid wages.

Appointing Faulkner

Appointing Houllier and not backing him in the getting rid of the wasters.

Appointing McLeish.

The current manager.

The players.

Faulkner.

Absolute nonsense. I said it at the time that prick set us back 5 years. he ruined the club

you've got to remove the whole birmingham hatrid spectacles , we were set back 5 years long before McLeish joined. It's great to vent your anger out on one man, but McLeish simply compounded an already huge problem that was created over the past few years by many men.

Apologies if it wasn't clear I'm reffering to MON - it was him that set us back 5 years - though now I'm more inclined to think 10 years.

I despise him more than anyone else associated with Villa moreso even than mcleish. MON is a disgarce and any Villa fan that defends him needs to take a look at themselves.

we'll see i guess whenever his reason for leaving/being pushed out eventually come out. if he left because Randy changed his 5 year plan for success, to be a sell all, stay afloat until I get most of my money back plan, then I completely defend martin O'Neill.

Anyways, this thread is called the Alex McLeish thread not O'Neill, which is why I presumed you were speaking about McLeish.

O'Neill wasn't sacked.

He should have been

Yeah, great team, fighting for 4th for 3 season. Terrible.

For all the good stuff he did he had an unsustainable transfer policy, poor end of season form and a lack of plan 'B'.

O'Neill wasn't sacked.

He should have been

Yeah, great team, fighting for 4th for 3 season. Terrible.

For all the good stuff he did he had an unsustainable transfer policy, poor end of season form and a lack of plan 'B'.

mostly true i guess, but at least there was good stuff

Blaming mon just excuses lerner in my opinion and falls for the pr and misinformation peddled by the club, Lerner must be thrilled that there are fans still willing to do that

dont buy anything villa, dont go to a game and just ignore it next season

if that ginger lying coward piece of scum shit is still here i will take down abything villa from my 8 year old sons room and he can support exeter city instead

he has already had the last 12 months wioth no new villa stuff

it looks like randy is deliberately making us into birmingham city

a shit retard for a manager

shit football kit

stupid clueless CEO who knows **** all about football and is a tw@

what next randy? shall we rename the north stand in to the trevor francis stand?

wipe the shit from your shit stained eyes and get rid of the ginger poison you have inflicted upon us

what deosnt help is the total apathy from some fans and even more bemusing, is some people DEFENDING the shittest manager to ever grace our club

i can only believe these to be blue noses, there is really no other reason for it. seriously, trying to defend the indefensible

when they have finished writing letters to the guilty on death row, buying new flowers for harold shipman and putting up new posters of the yorkshire ripper they come here and defend the ginger retard monkey ape

well you get what you deserve if this fuckfaced primate of failure is staying

McLeish has been terrible but how can you defend teh players? Bar given even has under performed - I don't blame the kids as they are new to it; Petrov did Ok when he played and Given hasn't let us down; but Gabby, Hutton, NZog, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Delph and even Ireland wouldn't warrant above a 5/10 performance for this season.

Bannan (after the drink driving incident) & Albrighton have looked off the pace as well.

Summary: McLeish needs to go.

However he is more than right to have a go at the players they have been crap this season.

Don't give me this about McLeish never taking responsibility and blaming the players, Did DOL? Did MON? No in fact they did quite the opposite.

I have not heard McLeish once blame his tactical set up, he thinks he is doing right every game, so he has got little respect for the players they are obviously not performing. Wenger, Ferguson, Mancini. I have all heard them say they got it wrong. Even if the players have an off game its ""WE" not only the players, the fans etc. This is where McLeish is going wrong, he is alienating the players by blaming them. But the players know tactically they are not a wining side its all wrong. No wonder they cannot be bothered.

Did MON ever blame himslef? or DOL? Nope. MON threw away a great chnace of 4th by persisting with 442 and running the players into teh ground - it was obvious to everyone - FFS even mastermind John Terry could tell.

The players can't be bothered as they're on huge contracts and don't need to try - they have the perfect manager in McLeish as they can hide behind him and everyone will think it's down to him. The senior players are anabsolute disgrace.

Where's the players motivation? getting paid silly money have no affinity or association to the club - do you think, Delp, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Beye etc give a **** about Aston Villa? No chnace.

Who ever we get in as a a manger will still have to get rid of the deadwood and dross that MON left behind (and in Nzog and Hutton - McLeish has added to).

there are massive [problems throughout the club.

Lerner being a soft touch, getting duped by MON - agreeing to paying those god awful stupid wages.

Appointing Faulkner

Appointing Houllier and not backing him in the getting rid of the wasters.

Appointing McLeish.

The current manager.

The players.

Faulkner.

commander, i totally agree with everything you said. Top post

After much thought the only reason I can think of for Lerner not sacking McLeish is that they wouldnt be able to find another manager with premiership experience who will help trim the wage bill further and work with bosman signings........

Lerner has probably realised its the senior pros at the club who have been insubordinate, undermined the manager both on & off the pitch and for that reason he will allow the manager more time to clear them out

As for a 90 minute protest at Norwich ? How Smalltime

Lerner has probably realised its the senior pros at the club who have been insubordinate, undermined the manager both on & off the pitch and for that reason he will allow the manager more time to clear them out

How is it smalltime?

I'm a nice guy who will work hard.. I'm cheap and I know **** all about managing a football club. I must be in the running. Watch out firecrotch.

How is it smalltime?

More smalltime than playin shit football in a half empty stadium ih a one way ticket to the Chmpionship?

Don't bite Mantis. Obvious troll is obvious.

Â