The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

He didn't even come out at the end. Hope he **** off now.

For the lap of appreciation?

NOt surprised to be honest, he'd have been abused to ****.

He must be off.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just see what he does next season. 15th is only 4 places below where O'Neill finished in his first season and that was when Randy was free spending. Remember the injuries we've had this season. If we had turned just half of those draws into wins we'd be fighting for a champions league spot. Let him clear out the deadwood and make the team his own, then we'll see where we are. He gave youth a chance this season and some good players have emerged like Herd, Lichaj, Weimann and Carruthers that could be great players for us in the future.

Obviously I want him gone, but this is what people are saying. It's probably what Randy is thinking

To hell with that. Get him out NOW before any further damage is caused. Let's lynch him, if necessary.

He didn't even come out at the end. Hope he **** off now.

For the lap of appreciation?

NOt surprised to be honest, he'd have been abused to ****.

He must be off.

Yeah, people singing "where the **** hells McLeish"

Just saw the interview with sky sports, it certainly doesn't look like he will be here next season. He even admitted that the home form was simply not good enough, sounded like a dead man walking!

I think the fans next week against Norwich should show how we feel for 90mins and let the club know without a doubt we will not accept this clown next season.

I think the fans next week against Norwich should show how we feel for 90mins and let the club know without a doubt we will not accept this clown next season.

i agree

90 minutes solid of mcleish out

BBC WM asked and he was on about targets and how he'll drip feed information on targets! Then he blamed this whole season on injuries! Then whoever the idiots were at the end of season awards who understood the difficulties I had, he praised them!

James nursery, matt kendrick have all said they doubt that he will be here next week. What pissed me off were those sky sports prick of pundits, when asked "is it ever possible for birmingham manager to take reigns at villa" merson replies "no" merse even states that he doesn't blame Mcleish and blames the fans.

Sorry but if we went out and hired chris hughton then I would not complain! They were even laughing when it was announced that villa spurs was game of the day on sky sports 1! Hate those rocket polishers!

Â