The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want McLeish to go, sacking him at this point wouldn't make much sense but considering his appointment made just as much sense, I'm feeling optimistic but I'm not getting my hopes up, nothing good ever happens on a Monday.

There is a very big reason to sack him at this point. To give us a chance at winning one of our remaining two games. I am willing to bet the layers cat wait to actually PLAY for a change.

Sack him NOW Lerner before we go down and it really is too late.

As much as I want McLeish to go, sacking him at this point wouldn't make much sense but considering his appointment made just as much sense, I'm feeling optimistic but I'm not getting my hopes up, nothing good ever happens on a Monday.

I am willing to bet the layers cat wait to actually PLAY for a change.

You bet that stupid layer's cat wait. See if we care

*Actually looked it up to see if it was an idiom

You know, I would have massive respect for Alex Mcleish if he walked at the end of the season. As silly as that may sound.

I hate the bloke as a manager, I think he is downright awful and Im starting to think even he is realising it. A lot of the media have picked up on his body language at the Albion match stating he looked like a beaten man.

I hope more than most this bloke leaves at the end of the season. But If he resigns and takes the decision away from Villa, saving us millions of pounds in compensation then part of me will have a lot of respect for the man. I mean, as bad as he is (and he is ****' bad) who wouldnt have taken the job in his position? The chances of him succeeding were slim to none and he probably knew that but on a big contract managing a massive club, he was perfectly within his right to take the job. It was Lerner who was the idiot even offering this sad excuse for a manager the position. You know, I still cant believe it ever happened...

But, Like Ive said, If he walks, holds his hands up and admits he couldnt hack the job, Ill respect the man.

The chances of that happening are slim though, I mean, who would walk away from millions of pounds...?

You idiot Lerner.

UTV.

You know, I would have massive respect for Alex Mcleish if he walked at the end of the season. As silly as that may sound.

I hate the bloke as a manager, I think he is downright awful and Im starting to think even he is realising it. A lot of the media have picked up on his body language at the Albion match stating he looked like a beaten man.

I hope more than most this bloke leaves at the end of the season. But If he resigns and takes the decision away from Villa, saving us millions of pounds in compensation then part of me will have a lot of respect for the man. I mean, as bad as he is (and he is ****' bad) who wouldnt have taken the job in his position? The chances of him succeeding were slim to none and he probably knew that but on a big contract managing a massive club, he was perfectly within his right to take the job. It was Lerner who was the idiot even offering this sad excuse for a manager the position. You know, I still cant believe it ever happened...

But, Like Ive said, If he walks, holds his hands up and admits he couldnt hack the job, Ill respect the man.

The chances of that happening are slim though, I mean, who would walk away from millions of pounds...?

You idiot Lerner.

UTV.

Agree with that.

Its more than likely that AVFCMysteryMan is full of shit, in January he twice said Bent was leaving and one occasion specifically mentioned that it'd be before our FA Cup game so Bent wasnt cup tied. Both tweets have been deleted.

Still fingers crossed.

Its more than likely that AVFCMysteryMan is full of shit, in January he twice said Bent was leaving and one occasion specifically mentioned that it'd be before our FA Cup game so Bent wasnt cup tied. Both tweets have been deleted.

Still fingers crossed.

Was he as absolutely certain as he seems now?

Still fingers crossed.

Bodes well. A little bit of twitter research shows that he also blocks people who point out his many failed predictions - such as Moyes being nailed on last summer. I wouldn't get your hopes up guys

Â