The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McLeish keeps looking more clueless with each Premier League game as other managers show him up. Useless. If he were managing Wigan or Swansea's team, they'd have been relegated a month ago.

Normally I would say it stupid to get rid of a manager with only 5 games to go', BUT...

This bloke just has no stomach for the fight, no history of getting his teams out of the shit, no intention of trying if history is to be used. Get rid, of him and especially Peter 'the poisonous chalice' Grant, let someone in the backroom staff give the last 5 games a go and if we are to go down at least do it fghting and having had a go, tather than this insepid, anaemic excuse of football and a manager plus assistant.

On the 19 minute mark we show our support for Stan. On the on the 74 minute mark (to honour the year of our founding) we should all turn our backs on the pitch and call for Mc***** to be dismissed. This should be repeated every game until he is gone.

Normally I would say it stupid to get rid of a manager with only 5 games to go', BUT...

This bloke just has no stomach for the fight, no history of getting his teams out of the shit, no intention of trying if history is to be used. Get rid, of him and especially Peter 'the poisonous chalice' Grant, let someone in the backroom staff give the last 5 games a go and if we are to go down at least do it fghting and having had a go, tather than this insepid, anaemic excuse of football and a manager plus assistant.

We could do a lot worse than get Big Ron or JG in for s few games. Would capture the imagination of the fans and at least create a better atmosphere.

On the 19 minute mark we show our support for Stan. On the on the 74 minute mark (to honour the year of our founding) we should all turn our backs on the pitch and call for Mc***** to be dismissed. This should be repeated every game until he is gone.

I think getting the fans to turn around for a minute is a good idea. Whether it#s possible to get everyone on board, im not sure.

So, who's making the banner then?

"It's not where you're from, it's where you're taking us"

That would be perfect.

Shut the media up as well.

I will donate if it will help get it done.

Me to

- come on guys - the slogan has grown in significance in the last hour !

We could have Martinez in charge but if the players do not put the effort that Wigan did today we will still not win games

Lack of effort is a sign of poor management. Players never lack for effort in well managed clubs. Fact.

Â