The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I heard that R.Hodgeson only got 6 wins from 20 games at Liverpool and got sacked.

McIdiot has got 7 wins from 33 games and he is still here ?!

Hate to say it but they are in the Top 10 biggest clubs in the world (possibly top 5?), they have much loftier goals than us

Still McLeish should go but won't

Dalglish is only being saved by the cups

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to him, the context was probably along the lines of him beating his mentor being his greatest achievement, and not simply beating Manchester United.

Quite obviously, but any excuse to have a dig eh! (not you, everyone else commenting on it)

To be fair to him, the context was probably along the lines of him beating his mentor being his greatest achievement, and not simply beating Manchester United.

Don't stick up for him! I think if he beats any elite team it'll be an amazing achievement.

He's already beaten Chelsea

So have a lot of managers, fortunately for us they were particularly crap that day during a run of poor form (for them anyway, I'd be glad to have the run of form they had)

Funnily enough, Chelsea are the only "elite" team we've beaten this season. The best team after that that we've beaten is Fulham. Our record against the top 8 this season has been terrible. 9 losses (soon to be 10 today), 4 draws and 1 win. There's also the Arsenal debacle in the cup. Even last season our record against the top teams was much better.

It's good to see some media pundits are starting to realise his poor.

I think come the right time (we are are mathematically safe) he needs to be ripped a new ass hole.

The idea of another season with him in charge makes me want to cry.

I wonder if the players have any say who the manager is. I have by good itk 1 or 2 of the players have no trust in his management skills. It shows also on the field they are not loving the tactics. They should tell Randy maybe

I can't wait for his after game comments, be like Liverpool and Houllier all over again.

We almost need a player revolt like Chelsea did (not that I condone this behaviour)

There are issues with Peter Grant we are told, it would need the likes of Given, Dunne & Petrov to go see Lerner about the mismanagement and dire tactics

Jack in Newcastle: "As an outsider, Villa's problem is they have not replaced Milner, Young or Downing. They have a team that should be bottom three, except Shay Given. McLeish deserves credit for being six points clear.

People just don't get it do they?

Mcliesh out.

Â