The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes' salary is what's keeping him there, I can see that now.

For the optimistic fans who thought we might bag Ancelloti in the hunt, I don't think Lerner would have been able to match PSG's E5.9m

The fact that McLeish is the 20th highest paid manager in the world brings tears to my eyes.

Failing to win against both these two will mean beating the current record of 8 matches at home without a win

Who was the manager for that winless run?

Oh, that was back in 1920/21 when there was no team manager.

It was also a difficult time - when Villa were re-adjusting after the horrors of WW1.

Failing to win against both these two will mean beating the current record of 8 matches at home without a win

Who was the manager for that winless run?

Oh, that was back in 1920/21 when there was no team manager.

It was also a difficult time - when Villa were re-adjusting after the horrors of WW1.

OK, thanks for that, John.

Moyes' salary is what's keeping him there, I can see that now.

For the optimistic fans who thought we might bag Ancelloti in the hunt, I don't think Lerner would have been able to match PSG's E5.9m

The fact that McLeish is the 20th highest paid manager in the world brings tears to my eyes.

Yep but it highlights in a big blue marker just how poor of a chairman Lerner is considering were on about slashing wage's.

Except he's one of the worst managers to ever grace football and the most boring i may add.

No wonder MCleish is so keen to stay i do love managers with their P.A shite oh im here to do a job NO your here for th emoney you deluded ginger clearing in the woods.

From Birmingham Mail

EVERGREEN Aston Villa fan Althea Gaye enjoyed a belated 90th birthday present – a cup of tea and a chat with Alex McLeish.

althea-gaye-with-alex-mcleish-787870306.jpg

Present? More like punishment.

McTool was probably trying to sign her to replace Stan - she looks like whe has more energy and I am sure she would be cheaper.

From Birmingham Mail

EVERGREEN Aston Villa fan Althea Gaye enjoyed a belated 90th birthday present – a cup of tea and a chat with Alex McLeish.

McTool was probably trying to sign her to replace Stan - she looks like she has more energy and I am sure she would be cheaper.

From Birmingham Mail

McLeish was probably trying to sign her to replace Stan - she looks like she has more energy and I am sure she would be cheaper.

I think he just sat there and stired his tea in a monotenous speed while she asked questions.

Honestly even players who played under him said he was utter shite.

Hleb and many other's.

Hleb x Barcelona so i respect what he says as he did come from a good footballing club when he went to Brum.

I mean ffs poor bloke going from Barcelona to Birmingham that must of been awful especially under MCleish lol.

The money now explains why he is sticking around those figures have explained a lot.

I agree with you Mantis, it is not OK. The football is atrocious and painful to watch. But on the table alone, we look comfortable on survival with a realistic chance of finishing mid-table - that is how Lerner will look at it.

IF (it is a big IF) we beat Fulham tomorrow and beat Bolton, we start to look upwards instead of down.

I have to question your definition of comfortable. We are not comfortable at all and have some massive games to come.

I wish I believed we were safe as much as some on here. :(

Â