The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I hope the protests start up soon. £1m a year for this f@cking donkey?

He's on at least £2m a year. Add to that the compensation paid to O'Neill and Houllier. There's no way McLeish will be sacked as we'd have to pay up his contract (approx. £5m). He's going nowhere sadly.

Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what he is on, but he's defo on more than a million a year.

£2m a year is just even more depressing.

So roughly we paid £3m to sign him, £6m to sack him and Lerner wouldn't pay Everton £9m for Moyes. :cry:

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we are to bash him for everything then he must be credited when he finally does get it right, good lineup, right formation, showed plenty of attacking intent, players clearly on side. Just hope it continues with Liverpool and we dont revert back to Spurs.

Big test now, we played well 1st half, does he stick or twist for the harder Liverpool game? If heskey reappears next week does he undo the good from today? If albrighton gets dropped what does it do to us if he drops nzogbia what does it do to him? Will be interesting

what I would say for sure is that the scaremongerers who are convinced we are going down (me included) can't be so sure tonight, bolton were **** awful no way will they finish above us, 1 of at least 4 that are far worse than us

Let's not get carried away with a narrow win against the team that are bottom of the league.

Let's wait and see what happens against Liverplop, Arsehole, Chelski and Stoke.

The first half was okay today but the second half we almost reverted to type.

One swallow does not a summer make.

With 55% possession McLeish is slowly turning us into Barcelona. Very Slowly. :)

OT in time for el Classico -

saw a stat this morning the last time a team had more possession than barca was Madrid in may 2008 and they had 50.53%! over 200 games

**** scary when you think how happy we are at having 55% vs Bolton

Â