GTA 5

Genie

Rockstar have multiple studios so one game won't be at the expense of the other.

Maybe so in the long run, but the releases do still tend to be staggered. They wouldn't release Bully 2 and the next Red Dead at the same time, and I am impatient :P

Got to admit I was feeling pretty burned out by GTA towards the end. It's a very good game with some great moments but it's certainly not the masterpiece people are proclaiming it to be.

Also;

Michael and Trevor became so irritating I was quite was disappointed there was no option D to kill them both off.

How long is it taking you guys to log into the online servers on PS3?  Was waiting around for 5 mins last night and nothing happened, just the message in the bottom right corner saying it was loading.

I had it working in the middle of the day fine, but when I tried to get on later I got several different error messages. The character dissapearing part could just be the rockstar cloud, its not working properly. So going online as of right now could end up damaging the character you progress with. Aka either resetting stats or going away entirely. 

Either way, such things are going to be fixed pretty soon, if not already. I just hope it works ok tomorrow night. 

This is a real shame as they did such a good job keeping up with the demand of the launch they've not been able to cope with the demand of 'online' opening.

It'll be about a week before I dip my toe so hopefully be resolved by then.

I'm finding online to be pretty dull. Think it'll die off within a few weeks.

The coop missions are same missions over and over. It's either, steal the drugs or repossess a car. They haven't put heists in yet. I think once they put coop heists in it will get much more fun.

I'm finding online to be pretty dull. Think it'll die off within a few weeks.

The coop missions are same missions over and over. It's either, steal the drugs or repossess a car. They haven't put heists in yet. I think once they put coop heists in it will get much more fun.

The higher rank you get, the more missions you unlock. I'm level 19 now, me and my mate have been doing hitting drug deals and getting $9000 a pop. Decent.

its not as good as the no country for old men tribute...

I've been trying to find a bowl cut. No hope :(

its not a character mod, its a rockstar easter egg -

somewhere on the map (cant think where, you'll come across 4 cars all pointing inward, dead bodies and dogs everywhere, walk on a bit more and theres a dying bloke who tells you not to take the briefcase...

Â