GTA 5

Genie

My brother completed it within a week. The old GTA missions seemed a lot harder.

I think the main thing is having checkpoints now. I had to get someone else to do the final mission on San Andreas for me in the end but 4 and 5 are, to be quite honest, easy.

Still taking my time. Best open world game to this date for me, I love it. And I am usually cynical about it only being on ps3/360, but it`s actually really well done. Not that I wanna play a know it all but the amount of optimization they have done for it is just staggering. Amazed that they are able to pull it off really. 

Still hoping for a PC version as that is much more preferred but I am loving this so far. Gonna take my time with it, even though I have gotten further than I expected so far. Long time ago since I had such an enjoyable gaming experience

My 'save' is showing I'm about 26% in, which I think puts me about 50% of the way through the story?

Anyway, first kind of "chuck the controller through the TV" moment last night. Flight school, had to do it in prep for the 2nd heist. I really struggled with the first helicopter challenge and then the final plane "earn your wings" one. Took me about 8 attempts each just to pass.

My 'save' is showing I'm about 26% in, which I think puts me about 50% of the way through the story?

Anyway, first kind of "chuck the controller through the TV" moment last night. Flight school, had to do it in prep for the 2nd heist. I really struggled with the first helicopter challenge and then the final plane "earn your wings" one. Took me about 8 attempts each just to pass.

You don't have to do it for that mission.

The helicopters are dreadful. They just wobble all over the place, no matter what you do.

With the helicopters its practically impossible to tilt them forward (to get speed up) without nosediving into the ground. The result is some kind of weird bobbing motion up and down which is crap.

I only stuck with it as I thought it was essential to progress on the heist :-( Oh well, done now.

Â