GTA 5

Genie

Wasn't the mini helicopter from VC?

San Andreas though it was planes not helicopters, seems my memory is fuzzy.   This guy is playing it on PC by the looks of things and it looks a damn sight easier with a mouse than it was with a bloody dualshock.  Have a look at the comments on YouTube. 

Edited by The_Rev

San Andreas though it was planes not helicopters, seems my memory is fuzzy.   This guy is playing it on PC by the looks of things and it looks a damn sight easier with a mouse than it was with a bloody dualshock. 

There was this one as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7YSmKnbK4

Both frustrating!! 

• Like 2

How bout the RC Planes one in GTA3? It was very very hard. I had to get my cousin to do that one for me. I did manage to do the other infamously difficult mission in that game myself though - the race, that starts on near those high rise apartments on the first island.

San Andreas though it was planes not helicopters, seems my memory is fuzzy.   This guy is playing it on PC by the looks of things and it looks a damn sight easier with a mouse than it was with a bloody dualshock.  Have a look at the comments on YouTube. 

That's where I put it down and never picked it up again. I do wonder how far I got?

Describe these dreams.

Are they next gen graphics? Or it is real life? Do you dream of yourself in the game, or of yourself playing the game? Do you recreate scenes that you've seen in the trailers, or are you inventing scenarios?

I dream that I buy it, get home and start playing then I'm actually in it as if its real life and am walking around but can feel myself holding and using the controller to direct what I'm doing even though I'm not holding it as I can hold guns and stuff etc... As far as I can remember I don't really do much, shoot some crims, chuck a few grenades and have a wander around. Its a strange experience too because when I get into a car it goes to birds eye view and the controls are unbearable.

I can't be the only person to ever dream they are in a game before?

Edited by Ingram85

I can remember dreaming about MGS3 when playing that - creeping through the jungle, etc. And of Catherine, being a sheep and pushing the blocks to climb up. Which is perfectly understandable, cos the plot device that brings about the main aspect of the gameplay is about being a sheep and pushing blocks when you're asleep. And if you fall you die! Nooooooooooo, etc.

Think that's about it though.

Edited by hogso

Argh! Supply Lines! It took me 26 tries to complete this bitch of a mission - yes, I actually counted. I also punched my bedroom wall hard enough that my hand bruised and swelled up. Looking back, I took the game a little too seriously. I bloody did it though.

EDIT: turns out I was thinking of a different plane mission, called "Supply Lines", you had to fly the little model planes around with a limited fuel supply. Very limited. I can remember the nuances, only that I hated it.

Edited by stwefano

• 4 weeks later...
Â