Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my AIK game I made a big mistake :oops: I signed a great (by Swedish league standards) young Belarussian player with a lot of potential who instantly became one of my best players however, during the contract negotiations I set the foreign club bid clause to £0 instead of None by mistake meaning that a foreign club can sign him for free. Lens have signed him on a free loan for the rest of the season and now he won't even speak about a new contract removing this clause :(

And I signed Kyle Walker for 4m after that!

Nice! I payed £16.75m for him! 6 months later Man Utd came with a £24m bid. I negotiated and asked for £34m and two days later Man City offered £41.5m. I accepted the bid but Walker refused.

Could have used the money, but you won't find many better fullbacks in the game.

That Andre Schurrle that's playing for Germany tonight is very very good in this game! Although I was a couple years into my save and doing well with Villa before I bought him, not sure if you could get him early on. Anyway he and Sigurdsson are goal/assist machines!!

Im in season 3, and he's requesting to leave leverkusen, but they want no less than £30mill for him.

That Andre Schurrle that's playing for Germany tonight is very very good in this game! Although I was a couple years into my save and doing well with Villa before I bought him, not sure if you could get him early on. Anyway he and Sigurdsson are goal/assist machines!!

Im in season 3, and he's requesting to leave leverkusen, but they want no less than £30mill for him.

I was at least 4 or 5 seasons in when I got him, paid £15.75m for him, which was a good price, 30m is a bit steep though.

Managed to get AIK into the group stages of the Champions Leauge, we've got Real Madrid, Schalke and Celtic in our group. Beat Real Madrid 2-0 in the first match then Schalke 1-0 in the next. :)

... and sold Heskey.

How?!

I offered him every week to all clubs at £0 yet received no bids at all. Few clubs showed interest but stated that they could not match the demands in wages that Heskey is likely to ask.

In the end left on a free bosman, Cardiff signed him as a bosman and i subscribed to his news feed. He went 24 hours without a goal. This game is too realistic.

... and sold Heskey.

How?!

I offered him every week to all clubs at £0 yet received no bids at all. Few clubs showed interest but stated that they could not match the demands in wages that Heskey is likely to ask.

In the end left on a free bosman, Cardiff signed him as a bosman and i subscribed to his news feed. He went 24 hours without a goal. This game is too realistic.

First transaction I managed in my game was selling Heskey to MON/Sunderland for 1m.

Just offered him around and MON was the only one interested.

... and sold Heskey.

How?!

First transaction I managed in my game was selling Heskey to MON/Sunderland for 1m.

Just offered him around and MON was the only one interested.

Steve Bruce in charge of Sunderland in my game, should have installed the update i suppose! Well im into my third season now so dont want to start again. Hope theres no bugs in the orginal release.

I had a, er, well let's just say it was a busy transfer window!

fz6is3.png

And I signed Kyle Walker for 4m after that!

I noticed you signed a player called Robbie Cotton? I presume he's a gen player, i signed a player with the exact name for Villa in my game. He's a defender/midfielder.

I always though Gen players were random.

"Ivica Micic would be extremely interseted in joining our club."

*make offer, offer accepted, permission to talk terms with player*

"My client currently isn't interested in talking to your club."

F*ck this game.

*rescout, player responds well to comments, etc, rebid, accepted*

"My client is no longer interested in signing for your club after the previous breakdown in talks."

Doublef*ck this game.

Â