Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

The whole interaction between players, staff, media, agents...etc.... needs to be completely revamped imo. Fair enough when it starts to get repetitive after a few seasons, but within a few weeks is ridiculous.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So WTF is happening to my players ?

There is only 6 weeks of the season to go, I have reduced their training to "very Light" Yet after each game 3-4 of them have their fitness down to around the mid 70s or high 60s ?

So WTF is happening to my players ?

There is only 6 weeks of the season to go, I have reduced their training to "very Light" Yet after each game 3-4 of them have their fitness down to around the mid 70s or high 60s ?

this seems to happen to my players all the time, even adding in rest days doesn't seem to work, The only solution i found was to have two teams, a league team and a cup team, basically the cup team would play all midweek fixtures, so that the league team had time to recover, this eventually stops my players getting massively fatigued come march/april team.

I have near enough to 2 teams and I have found that if I replace the players ( 3-4 ) of them, the ones that are under 80% it is ok.The trouble with that system is that you cant put out your best team every week, and sometimes I get beaten by teams that I should beat.It brasses me off cause players ( in any division ) should be able to handle 1 game a week without getting worn out.

Got some logos, kits and player faces in and changed my skin. The game is looking a bit fresher.

67Haf.jpg

ZDhgC.jpg

rpN5o.jpg

eyZSb.jpg

The skin is called Fahrenheit and I got the faces, kits and logos from a megapack I found on TPB -> clicky

I finally did the dirty deed, after seeing all the recommendations for Carlos Fierro, i went and bought him in season 3, my only concern is do i throw him straight into the team in place of Bent or bed him in slowly? already got Erik Torres playing Trequartista. I feel icky for doing that.

He always turns out good, but not necessarily a world class player. Hope I don't give away too much by saying so. And it seems Daniel has found a way to utilize him in the best possible way, cos when I had him in the Russian league his goal return was a little bit below 1 in 1.

He always turns out good, but not necessarily a world class player. Hope I don't give away too much by saying so. And it seems Daniel has found a way to utilize him in the best possible way, cos when I had him in the Russian league his goal return was a little bit below 1 in 1.

I posted the tactic i use a few pages back. It's the same tactic i use for all my teams and it gets the striker with the right stats to score loads. I've used plenty of the games best strikers and non compare to how he performs. The tactic is based on getting the right players with the right stats in every position. You also have to let the team to familiar with the tactic for it to get to full strength.

Are any of you having finance problems at Villa?

Ive just started my 4th season, got into champions league every season, my wages always well below the limit.

Yet my sponsorship renewal is only 350k per year, when the news message states that the average for the premier league is x million, my season ticket sales have dropped every single season, Whenever I ask for stadium expansion or improved facilities i get told that due to poor financial status of the club it is not currently possible.

Also im only getting low 90% ratio of attendance capacity.

Seems impossible to grow as a club, even though 4 consecutive years of champions league football, when i go to buy player and ask to filter out unrealistic targets im left with players worth under 10m.

Why are Villa portrayed in such a bad way in this game?

Im now in my 7th season with Villa, in the champs league for the 4th season in a row, won the league twice, couple of domestic cups and last season won the champs league and finished 2nd in the league. As a result the stature of the club has gone up, value is up..etc.. but my transfer budget has gone down by a couple mil every season.

At the start of the season the budget was £18m and although i'm spending £1.4m a week on wages my budget is £2.1m so yeah it,s pretty hard to make Villa a rich club. The stadium doesn't help, and sponsorship money is shocking compared to other clubs. I'm determined to get them in the top 5 richest though, I won't stop until I do I tell thee!!

Im now in my 7th season with Villa, in the champs league for the 4th season in a row, won the league twice, couple of domestic cups and last season won the champs league and finished 2nd in the league. As a result the stature of the club has gone up, value is up..etc.. but my transfer budget has gone down by a couple mil every season.

At the start of the season the budget was £18m and although i'm spending £1.4m a week on wages my budget is £2.1m so yeah it,s pretty hard to make Villa a rich club. The stadium doesn't help, and sponsorship money is shocking compared to other clubs. I'm determined to get them in the top 5 richest though, I won't stop until I do I tell thee!!

How much do you spend on wages, Junxs? If you are close to the budget given you will often struggle to break even, as the chairman is ambitious and will give you a lot of money.

If you focus on getting in talents and relying mainly on them as backup you can cut costs very efficiently. I took over Juventus in the 3rd season, midtable with around £10m in the bank but losing money each month. I sold most of the backup players on high wages and replaced them with youngsters and within a year my expenses on wages were down to £850k from £1.6m pr week. That saves the club £40m a year. I've been at the club two years now and have £140m in the bank.

Any advice for scoring goals? My Netherlands team absolutely dominate possession and chances but cannot score... I hate how real this game can be :(

Check your players stats and then get them on individual training to improve shooting,dribbling or whatever they are good at.Also on the tactics page go to player instructions and instruct certain players to run with the ball, take long shots,go up for corners etc etc.

This is a good read for an alternative look at building a tactic:

http://fmtacticalnewspaper.fmcrowd.com/fm-grid-system/

http://fmtacticalnewspaper.fmcrowd.com/fm-grid-system-tactics/

He got Hulk to score 123 goals in 54 games using that system!

I put both those pages in my favourites.

Will have a read later,but they look good.

Â