Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

briggaman just open your eyes and watch our games carefully. opps started to double him recently and sometimes he needs to beat three men to create something. he should have scored last match after beating two or three of them at the corner of 16 yard box.

young had hard times too when opps had started to double him. do not forget about it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When has N'Zogbia beat a man with skill for us?! I must have missed it. All he seems to do is run into people and make poor decisions so far.

I know he is better than this from his time at Wigan and I just hope he can start to show it soon. Really annoys me that AMC is ignoring Albrighton though, considering N'Zogbia hasn't done a thing yet...

He did it a couple of times against Norwich. Nutmegged a player near the byline wonderfully in the first half and pulled it back if I remember correctly. It's encouraging because these little signs weren't even present in his previous games.

if a firm bid of £15m came in - we would be bonkers not to accept it ! - a players who hasn't performed, who has history of being inconsistent - yet we sell him on for 50% more.

A heard this a couple of weeks back - and beleive it has some mileage.

yes he is improving, but he is never going to be a young or downing

think his move to sunderland in jan is definitley feasible - though not at £15m - think we will get closer to £10m

Aston Villa striker Darren Bent today admitted he had “never felt so low” as when star duo Ashley Young and Stewart Downing quit the club in the summer

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2011/11/08/darren-bent-felt-low-after-ashley-young-and-stewart-downing-left-aston-villa/#ixzz1dCSBR1G3

According to some on VT this headline should read "We don't miss Young or Downing cos we've got the Zog!!"

Sadly it doesn't and I dont care what he says, he'll be off by next summer.

Really annoys me that AMC is ignoring Albrighton though, considering N'Zogbia hasn't done a thing yet....

Yeah because albrighton has been sensational. Another pointless dig at AMC. Albrighton has looked nothing more than a 12 yr old who's won a competition to play with the first team. Showed nothing of last season's ability and deserves to be on the bench.

The zog showed on saturday a few glimpses of what's to come. I for one am 100% behind him and look forward to him growing with the club.

Shame there is still idiotic fans that want to hound him out of the club becasue he hasn't scored 15 hattricks and provided 100 assist's in 11 games.

Some need to pull their dingdongs out of the young downing bent love fest that they hold a torch for - its over.

Aston Villa striker Darren Bent today admitted he had “never felt so low” as when star duo Ashley Young and Stewart Downing quit the club in the summer

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2011/11/08/darren-bent-felt-low-after-ashley-young-and-stewart-downing-left-aston-villa/#ixzz1dCSBR1G3

According to some on VT this headline should read "We don't miss Young or Downing cos we've got the Zog!!"

Nothing to do with Nzogbia so why post it here?

Non story anyway.

The mail article quouted that he "never felt low" when Ash and Stew went

Because DB feels as shafted as I do

And you blame Nzogbia for this? Even if i decide to take your view that he is a shit player shouldn't you be blaming Mcleish for buying him rather than the player for wanting to move to a bigger club?

Basically you have it in for him because you never rated him, which is fine but find real reasons to have a go at him.

Yeah bet he feels shafted on his 70k a week contract, Consistent England call ups and taking mugs like you for a ride to feel sorry for him.

Pissing himself in the bank queue no doubt.

Get a life.

So you miss them on a personal level as well?

• 4 weeks later...
@Itkagent1962 ...

N'Zogbia: naughty boy #AVFC

that doesn't tell us much!!!!

(not knocking the poster - just the tweet!)

NZog didn't turn up for treatment on an injury earlier in the week. That is why he was dropped

Â