Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, give the guy a chance, I recall many Villa players starting slowly and then coming good. Ken McNaught is a prime example. He replaced a hero in Chris Nicholl and it was hard for him, but see how he turned out

Have to say his performance today was embarrasing, only time he showed anything was when the ref gave QPR a throw in. Terrible attitude

Nzogbia has always been a patchy player. He is due a motd highlight reel blinder where he beats a team single-handed (and that performance will come) but then it will be back to what we have seen so far for 5-6 games while we wait for the next one.

On his day he is a great player and will be a major factor in us gaining 3points in games where if it wasn't for him 3points would have seemed unlikely, ON HIS DAY.

That's what he is, that's what he has to offer so stop getting all butthurt that he isn't living up to the ridiculous hype that was piled on him when he signed.

I thought he would have a but of a swagger like he did at Wigan but sometimes moving to a big club makes a player go into his shell

I wouldn't exactly call Villa a "big club" this day and age, and I pretty sure as hell he doesn't feel that way! Depends on where you draw the line for big club of course..

I wouldn't exactly call Villa a "big club" this day and age, and I pretty sure as hell he doesn't feel that way! Depends on where you draw the line for big club of course..

We are still a big club. Their is a bigger media spotlight on Villa than at Wigan as they arent even biggest team in their stadium never mind town.

People are being too harsh on him, he's still settling in. He seems to be picking up speed though.

Settling in? He'd struggle to trap a bag of wet cement since we signed him, that's got **** all to do with him needing to settle in..

I have nothing to say

Then why say something ..?

I think you already perhaps know why he made such a comment?

N'Zogbia has been piss poor . Terrible so far.

Always thought he was hit or miss type player and always inconsistent but so far for us he has been very consistently poor.

He played like someone in his own world - completely unaware of what was going on around him when had the ball...again.

Theres a decent player in there but at this rate and way he is playing he should be dropped.

Â