Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

People are already speculating on the pre-match ceremony, but from Luis's point of view we have spoken to him and I know he will shake the hand of Patrice Evra and the other Manchester United players before the game."

from Wednesday on their official site.

Crazy thing is, it isn't just RAWK. Every liverpool fan I know says similar things. It is incredible.

Sometimes I do wonder if we would say the same things should we find ourselves in their position.

Crazy thing is, it isn't just RAWK. Every liverpool fan I know says similar things. It is incredible.

Sometimes I do wonder if we would say the same things should we find ourselves in their position.

i don't doubt that there wpould be a minority of fans that would do the same at Villa...

but liverpool supporters have a long history of tunnel vision and narrow mindedness when it comes to their club....

they really are on another level altogether

Do we have any players that would put the fans in that position?

Dalglish is getting away with murder anyway....2 wins in 9 league games now...Hodgson had a better record when he was sacked.

And yet they're still in the hunt for 4th place.

Largely due to Chelsea and Arsenal's inconsistency, admittedly.

Dalglish is getting away with murder anyway....2 wins in 9 league games now...Hodgson had a better record when he was sacked.

The whole Suarez issue is deflecting attention away from Dalglish, Carroll and Downing. Hopefully the circus will continue and they'll continue to slip down the league together!

By all accounts Kenny Dalglish is a very decent man - add him to the list Suarez's victims.

I really have to disagree with you here.

I think he is a very long way from being a decent guy as his conduct in the last few weeks and months has shown.

I know he went to a great number of funerals after Hillsborough but given his position at the time and his history with the club is that really all that surprising? Wouldn't most people have done the same in that position?

I see little real justification for thinking he is a decent man, I'm not sure he is a very nice guy at all to be honest.

as usual, Ash is on the money here. Agree 100%

Some fans on RAWK blaming Evra, saying he didn't offer his hand

Delusional victim mentality that runs through the whole club

Be interesting to see if Hansen defends his old mate on MOTD ??

Fergie hit the nail on the head, they should sell Suarez, he is a disgrace

Some fans on RAWK blaming Evra, saying he didn't offer his hand

Delusional victim mentality that runs through the whole club

Be interesting to see if Hansen defends his old mate on MOTD ??

Fergie hit the nail on the head, they should sell Suarez, he is a disgrace

Would fertile sell suarez if in that position? Yes I think he would!

But then fergie would of ensured his player offered a handshake which he did.

Liverpool are a disgrace, Suarez is representing them and they are continually letting him drag them further down in people's opinions. If their fans had any decency they would not let suarez play for them again.