Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I don't think Lescott is faultless, but he was done no favours with the pass. 

Was a poor ball from Guzan. Still doesn't warrant the abuse in here though :crylaugh:

Bad mistake today though.

Not exactly a one off, is it?

He's showing a complete lack of ability to learn from past mistakes.

I don't want to see this clearing in the woods in the team again, unforgivable how he's failed to learn from past mistakes.

What the hell?

Why call him a word removed?

He's been nothing but a class act for us.

Should be phased out now as he's not good enough but calling him a 'word removed' is just ridiculous.

I don't think Lescott is faultless, but he was done no favours with the pass. 

Was a poor ball from Guzan. Still doesn't warrant the abuse in here though :crylaugh:

Bad mistake today though.

Not exactly a one off, is it?

He's showing a complete lack of ability to learn from past mistakes.

I didn't say it was a one off.

WTF am I reading on here? Guzan threw the ball to a man who lacked a basic HUMAN attribute of being able to stop it with his foot. My 2 year old son can stop a ball with his foot FFS! 

He passed the ball to a lumbering centre half who was rapidly getting closed down by a much quicker and athletic player.

Guzan is shite, and it's his fault, he should never play for us again.

WTF am I reading on here? Guzan threw the ball to a man who lacked a basic HUMAN attribute of being able to stop it with his foot. My 2 year old son can stop a ball with his foot FFS! 

He passed the ball to a lumbering centre half who was rapidly getting closed down by a much quicker and athletic player.

looked liek he hit it past Lescott right foot, was a headless pass

I make that Chelsea and Palace now this season he has potentially cost us points :(

getting slaughtered on NBC now by the pundit, saying not the first time either

That observation is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. 

oh yeah but rare hear it from a pundit, though he was getting celebrated for calling it like nobody else has noticed

I make that Chelsea and Palace now this season he has potentially cost us points :(

Palace wasn't his mistake. That was a comfortable pass to a player in space who wanted the ball.

This was a bouncing pass, at pace, to a player who (probably) didn't want the ball and had his back to the rest of the pitch.

Huge difference.

Palace wasn't his mistake. That was a comfortable pass to a player in space who wanted the ball.

This was a bouncing pass, at pace, to a player who (probably) didn't want the ball and had his back to the rest of the pitch.

Huge difference.

People excusing Lescott for today, yet blaming Guzan for Amavi's mistake against Palace.

Hilarious double standards.

• Like 2

He also **** up against Leicester this season for their third. I love his attitude but his kicking has been shit for years and his decision making has been poor for some time now. The trouble is Bunn is almost certainly no better so we are stuck with Brad until January at least.

Okay who can we possibly replace him with? What keeper is willing to come to a club that is more than likely getting relegated? 

Hypotheticals cannot divert from the main issue that we should be aiming for a better keeper to be number one. 

Â