Stephen Warnock

KSV

Yankee have we named them yet?

You have. I agree with Paul Robinson (who will be/has been replaced by Marcos Alonso--who should be in jail) and Traore is crap. Elokobi doesn't start anymore and I don't think he's worse than Warnock. Same for Shorey (who we also paid decent $$ for).

It just proves my point that we can't have an LB who is among the worst 3 or 4 of all PL starting players at his position and hope to finish in the top 6.

still think hes been decent this season, i'm not gonna let a few bad performances make me decide he's suddenly shit like some people on here when there have been far more good performances from him than bad this season.

still think hes been decent this season, i'm not gonna let a few bad performances make me decide he's suddenly shit like some people on here when there have been far more good performances from him than bad this season.

he's been dire, like proper sunday league dire, for most of the season

Dunne and Cuellar have been our only half decent defenders this season, unfortunately the latter hasn't had much game time. I would include Clark in there as well but he too hasn't had much game time and has mainly played in midfield.

been decent, open your eyes

you must of been watching different matches to me then, either that or your thinking of last season.

After a very poor last season, Warnock's form this season has been 'a mixed bag' to me. Inconsistently decent, poor and good; but much improved over last season. I guess that currently rates him as 'mid table'.

So it turns out Houllier was right to banish him from the first team

he would have been if we had another left back at the time

Clark and Young didn't do a bad job there. Clark needs to be starting there because Warnock is just awful.

Â