The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

:bang: 2012/2013 Kit Thread....

I'm leaving work early, to load my revolver, put it into my mouth, and fire it into the back of my head.

Never has a topic about a slither of material caused such bile and vitriol. Beggars belief.

I quite like macron kits

I agree....

And the thing is sports gear is about as fashionable and cool as a kick in the head so who cares and its all pretty much the same material anyway.

As for the rest of the threads I sometimes wonder if its more a modern fan thing, that these feelings, impatience & doom mongering are mainly coming from people who didnt watch football before the premiership began.

As for the rest of the threads I sometimes wonder if its more a modern fan thing, that these feelings, impatience & doom mongering are mainly coming from people who didnt watch football before the premiership began.

I think that's basically the problem. If the Prem years are all you have seen then I would be the same I suspect. impatience & doom mongering are always going to appear because they have never really seen the team go from nothing to something (eg 1977 - 1981). History shows it was done once but we know it will never happen again adn even if it does via a billionaire is it worth 10 % of the achievements in older times, I think not.