The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

Down that road lies bannage, my friend.

I'm just happy to get the opportunity to make pretty pictures.

:lol: it was only ever a hit-and-hope type question. I kinda knew deep down as evidence by my 'someone should make one' instead of 'I should make one'.

I may have just let myself down :P

Ha ha, Just went to look and yes, you have let yourself down, your family and basically anyone who knows you :D

They jumped all over that and someone really did not like it.

Brilliant. I am almost turned on by that. Well played sir. Now that onlyone and NIDNLT has bitten so beautifully can you confirm that you will release them, or just pop them into the bucket?

I doff my cap to thee.

• 1 month later...

Only just recently returned to the forums after a mid sized absence. The forum is even more bitchy then before. If you dare to have an opinion that is perhaps slightly different to the norm, you get shot down and prosecuted as if you had been caught raping babies.

The Alex McCleish thread is thread is perhaps the best example of the bitchiness on the site. It is just very repetitive too. People outline why they do not rate McCleish and that he is taking the club down. If people do not agree they often use sarcastic smileys or just try to belittle your intelligance Dalglish style. Or even try to get other forum members to gang up on you. Like I give a **** that much, you dont know me or know what I look like. If I walked past you in the street or at VP you would not know I was Voinjama.

I still like coming on the site though, because it is a million times better then Heroes and Villains and probably the best villa forum on the net. I personally know of 7 people kicked off H and V, and a few members on here too.

I was kicked off H&V a long time ago because I dared to question a moderator's view on something. Thankfully, most of the mods on here are fine and balanced, apart from one.

I was kicked off H&V a long time ago because I dared to question a moderator's view on something. Thankfully, most of the mods on here are fine and balanced, apart from one.

:lol:

I got kicked off in 2007 for exactly the same reason. I questioned a mod on whether Luke Moore was good enough for this level. Despite his goal on Sunday, I think it is fair to say he isnt.