The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

I was kicked off H&V a long time ago because I dared to question a moderator's view on something. Thankfully, most of the mods on here are fine and balanced, apart from one.

The mods on H&V are a bit OTT

I was kicked off H&V a long time ago because I dared to question a moderator's view on something. Thankfully, most of the mods on here are fine and balanced, apart from one.

As long as you don't slag off Linux, you're OK around these parts.

I hope that if I finally lose it with someone on here, that my Tux affiliation will see me around a ban.

I hope that if I finally lose it with someone on here, that my Tux affiliation will see me around a ban.

I thought you had converted to Windows 7?

I thought you had converted to Windows 7?

Hmm.....I like Windows 7......and....I like Linux.....but, which do I like more? There's only one way to find out...

This forum is full of knobs. I used to spend minimal time every day just looking in the Villa section. Now i spend quite a lot of time on here but barely read anything Villa related. Damn you all for creating (mostly stupid) lovely threads elsewhere.

*pulls angry face*