The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

My parents met Emlyn Hughes at some fancy dinner I wasn't allowed to go to (admittedly, I was about 12) some years ago. I will forever be jealous.

I met Emlyn Hughes at Tamworth Swimming Baths, and asked him about the time Villa were 5-0 up, at half time against Liverpool. My Dad had told me to do it. :lol: Needless to say he changed the subject sharpish.

My parents met Emlyn Hughes at some fancy dinner I wasn't allowed to go to (admittedly, I was about 12) some years ago. I will forever be jealous.

I met Emlyn Hughes at Tamworth Swimming Baths, and asked him about the time Villa were 5-0 up, at half time against Liverpool. My Dad had told me to do it. :lol: Needless to say he changed the subject sharpish.

Good man. It's what I would always bring up with players from that team, too.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That feels a little better

I'm coming in here. The Alex Mcleish Thread specifically has turned into a farce, I'm bored of getting wound up over things posted on the internet.

Just read the last 2 pages, I am on the verge of self harm.

I might post in the mcleish thread that he is doing OK and he needs more time just for a laugh.