What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Rega are good decks that rarely give any trouble. 

I've got an RP 3, had it for nearly nine years. Bought a new cartridge/stylus about five years ago and a couple of drive belts. No problems. 

I'm super impressed with it so far. I also have a Rego Io amp that I bought a couple of years ago, so it pairs perfectly with that. A nice little system for a reasonable price.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Saddle up boys!

spacer.png

I can't get on with him. I have tried but I am not sure if it works for me. I am tempted to get this so I am forced to. 

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I can't get on with him. I have tried but I am not sure if it works for me. I am tempted to get this so I am forced to. 

I actually meant to specifically ask what you thought of it, but I pressed submit a bit early.

It’s on heavy rotation at the moment. It’s going to take something special for this not to be my album of the year.

Not on Bandcamp though, and didn’t come with a download, so it hasn’t made it as far as the car.

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I actually meant to specifically ask what you thought of it, but I pressed submit a bit early.

It’s on heavy rotation at the moment. It’s going to take something special for this not to be my album of the year.

Not on Bandcamp though, and didn’t come with a download, so it hasn’t made it as far as the car.

I have noticed that you are playing his work. I am wavering over buying it. I haven't listened to much off this album though so may have it on tomorrow and go from there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The latest Brian Jonestown Massacre is decent on first listen.

Spotted a poster last night for a gig of theirs in Liverpool NEXT FEBRUARY, seriously!

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Spotted a poster last night for a gig of theirs in Liverpool NEXT FEBRUARY, seriously!

I’m seeing them in Falmouth, Cornwall with a couple of mates next January… long wait but think it’ll be well worth it! 

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

I’m seeing them in Falmouth, Cornwall with a couple of mates next January… long wait but think it’ll be well worth it! 

Ludicrous timescale, good that they are doing a gig that far west though

Just now, bickster said:

Ludicrous timescale, good that they are doing a gig that far west though

Absolutely - was considering the Bristol gig but then they announced Falmouth and we thought that’d be different experience! 

Bizarrely takes longer to get there instead of Bristol though 😂 luckily we have use of a house in St Just for free so will make a weekend of it! 

• Like 1

Â