What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Black sabbath, 13, greatest comeback album ever? Absolutely gobsmacked at how good this album is, to anyone that wrote sabbath off then listen to this album because it will blow your mind, already a sabbath classic?? Hell yea!!

That's high praise as you're not that keen on Sabbath are you? :)

It is a fantastic album, Dear Father and Live Forever are my current favourite tracks.

I don't want to live forever but I don't want to die.

Black sabbath, 13, greatest comeback album ever? Absolutely gobsmacked at how good this album is, to anyone that wrote sabbath off then listen to this album because it will blow your mind, already a sabbath classic?? Hell yea!!

That's high praise as you're not that keen on Sabbath are you? :)

It is a fantastic album, Dear Father and Live Forever are my current favourite tracks.

I don't want to live forever but I don't want to die.

sabbath is like a kid to me I love them so much, huge part of my life, I was really nervous about hearing the album incase I had to try and force myself to really like it but from the first few seconds till the last few seconds I loved it and I'm so proud of them, iommi absolutely is first class, the riffs the solo's, really aint just saying this because I'm a sabbath freak but its such a good album
  • Like 1

Lyrically it sounded a bit meh.

Track three is decent, but the rest I can take or leave. Some good Iommi stuff but I'm not a great fan of Ozzy's vocal.

Preferred Dio

Lyrically it sounded a bit meh.

Track three is decent, but the rest I can take or leave. Some good Iommi stuff but I'm not a great fan of Ozzy's vocal.

Preferred Dio

I definately prefered ozzy over dio, loved ozzys image in the 70s and 80s but I must admit sabbath have never done a bad album with dio, heaven and hell and mob rules are classics, I liked the lyrics on the album but I get why some fans would not, I thought iommi was flawless,

Camp and Furnace? I'm going there next weekend for the Liverpool Craft Beer expo :P:cheers:

Is that sold out? I finish work at 2pm next Saturday and that is sorely tempting
Doubt it's sold out gareth. Get yourself along sir! You can buy me a 40th birthday beer :-)
  • Like 1

220px-Bob_Dylan_-_Blood_on_the_Tracks.jp

Such a masterpiece.

The doors,The soft parade

Not everyone's cup of tea, but that's my favourite Doors album.

a lot of people rank it as the worst doors album but I find it very easy to listen to and it ay a bad album at all

Yep. The Soft Parade is very underrated.

Blood on the Tracks, though... :wub:

Also well worth hunting down the "first version" outtakes. Some of them have cropped up on Dylan comps, but the best set is on the Blood on the Tapes bootleg. "Up To Me" should have been on the album.

Edited by mjmooney

dead_elephant_-_lowest_shared_descent.jp

Dead Elephant - Lowest Shared Descent

"Claustrophobic, visceral, vicious, heavy, psychedelic, unpredictable" - sums it up pretty nicely. Properly good Italian metal.

es2jau.jpg

'Watch With Teacher'

Themes & interludes from TV 60's - 80's, nicely remastered.

Some may be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1aRgVBSWw4, others

Not the tracks I'd wanted to link, but very few of the tracks are on the Tube, Spotify or Grooveshark.

There's a few hauntingly familiar melodies for the UK based 30+ contingent.

o7vfia.jpg

Caterina Valente - 'The One & Only'

Shoddy cover, but it's on the posh German label Bear Family.

International recordings in 8 languages.

one of the few tracks on YT, a Greek number.

Â