What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Playing at the Liverpool festival of psychedelia in September

What's the venue like?

Camp and Furnace - fairly new - never been but its a largish space, hold party's one off events, exhibitions in the new "arty quarter" the council are trying to get off the ground, plus a place called the Blade Factory, which must be close by but I've never heard of it in use before, so I'm clueless on that one. A few of my mates are Djing at it too.

And yes Hogso Mugstar are bloody great imo

Playing at the Liverpool festival of psychedelia in September

What's the venue like?

Camp and Furnace - fairly new - never been but its a largish space, hold party's one off events, exhibitions in the new "arty quarter" the council are trying to get off the ground, plus a place called the Blade Factory, which must be close by but I've never heard of it in use before, so I'm clueless on that one. A few of my mates are Djing at it too.

And yes Hogso Mugstar are bloody great imo

Camp and Furnace? I'm going there next weekend for the Liverpool Craft Beer expo :P  :cheers:

El Ten Eleven are fantastic.  I highly recommend checking out Maserati if you want driving, riff-heavy math/post rock along similar lines.

Fantastic Gareth! Thanks for this, listening to various tracks from them now. Now this is what I am talking about.

Been listening to a compilation called After Dark lately and checking out the different bands. A few tasters below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdz2riyLJSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvHWuk_kTNM

El Ten Eleven are fantastic.  I highly recommend checking out Maserati if you want driving, riff-heavy math/post rock along similar lines.

I was lucky enough to be able to see Maserati at a small club in Austin, TX a few years before Jerry Fuchs passed. It was an incredible show, and I've never seen a drummer command the crowd's attention like Jerry; you just couldn't watch anything else. I was absolutely transfixed.

• Like 1

Black sabbath, 13, greatest comeback album ever? Absolutely gobsmacked at how good this album is, to anyone that wrote sabbath off then listen to this album because it will blow your mind, already a sabbath classic?? Hell yea!!

• Like 1

Â