What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

never had you down for them mooney.

Did you play that track? Seventeen minutes of pure Doors-style psychedelia.

must admit mooney i always stayed away from them because they come under the punk banner and im not into punk BUT im gathering they are more than that? im a big doors fan so maybe id like some of their stuff.

never had you down for them mooney.

Did you play that track? Seventeen minutes of pure Doors-style psychedelia.

must admit mooney i always stayed away from them because they come under the punk banner and im not into punk BUT im gathering they are more than that? im a big doors fan so maybe id like some of their stuff.
They are basically punk, but The Black Album is surprisingly eclectic. Captain Sensible is an excellent musician on the quiet.

Found an old chill out CD from the 90s the other day so I shoved it in the car player and reminisced a bit. Some good tracks on there, one in particular is Melt by Leftfield, bostin' track.

So I'm in Morrisons today and lo and behold, saw this for a measly 2 quid.

51I7IF7TNsL._SY300_.jpg

• Like 3

Found an old chill out CD from the 90s the other day so I shoved it in the car player and reminisced a bit. Some good tracks on there, one in particular is Melt by Leftfield, bostin' track.

So I'm in Morrisons today and lo and behold, saw this for a measly 2 quid.

51I7IF7TNsL._SY300_.jpg

A defining album in my lifetime!

Marcos Valle is playing at Ronnie Scott's and Glastonbury next weekend.

Mike - Walton's Variations on a Theme by Hindemith - The Naxos(?! is brilliant. It's the coupling on Spitfire Prelude & Fugue) or the Szell, if you're allergic to Naxos.

It's leapt into my favourite pieces by British composers.

Edited by Xann
  • Like 2

Marcos Valle is playing at Ronnie Scott's and Glastonbury next weekend.

Mike - Walton's Variation's on a Theme by Hindemith - The Naxos(?! is brilliant. It's the coupling on Spitfire Prelude & Fugue) or the Szell, if you're allergic to Naxos.

It's leapt into my favourite pieces by British composers.

As a fan of both Walton and Hindemith, I will be checking that out, thanks.
  • Like 1

Â