• McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

**** it - I'm giving him a chance.

If he **** up, he's gone with a major backlash from fans sure to assist in making that happen.

If he becomes Aston Villa - he gets my support. Simple as.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't keep up with the speed of things (and therefore can't check back far enough), but there is twitter chat suggesting that Moyes has signed a 2 year deal for Villa, and separately there is a press conference tomorrow? Not sure how this squares with the club statement or whether its total shit, nor the statement by Chelsea today seemingly intimating that Hiddink will be in place shortly (Hiddink to CFC > Hughes to EFC > Moyes to AVFC?).

My brain won't allow me to consider AM..........

I'm getting my coat and off to VP, I really fancy a tear up. The last time I felt like this was when my Mom told me my Nan had died.. I feel Ill.

Even if we don't appoint him I'm finished with the board and all at AVFC - YOUR A **** DISGRACE !!!

His brand of football is utter gash...36 goals in the league last season, twice relegated, they can think again if im parting with any of my ££ whilst this clown is in charge....can see plenty of empty seats!

I will never support McLeish. He managed to get relegated twice. How does a manager with that history manage to get the job? We are a club trying to get into a champions league not get relegated.

It's just an interview, Curbs and Sven got interviewed last year too. Clutching at straws..maybe.

I think the mere fact they have publicised his candidacy means he's pretty much nailed on. Why issue that statement and then say, we interviewed him and didn't appoint him?

I honestly don't want Mcleish in we shouldn't be aiming for him. However we have to give him the backing if he does join. I'll back him but if he **** it up he wont. We just have to wait and see how he does even if he still joins. Just give him 3 months and see how he does thats all I'm saying.

McLeish will say yes. **** Faulkner will roll out the red carpet and it will get signed tomorrow.

This is **** shit. Lowest scorers in the league last season, two relegations in 3 seasons and all glossed over by the luckiest cup win the world has ever known.

I honestly can fathom how the board can be so **** retarded about this.

I'm surprised they didn't interview Avram Grant the way this alleged manager "search" has gone.

Maybe it's taken so long because RL has been waiting for AM to put together a cast iron case for quitting for free.

I feel like i've woken up next to a really fat bird.

Why are we even interviewing him? Can't we just have Gary Mac promoted instead FFS?

I dont get it, the way things have escalated and the amoutn of support against mcdickhead practically everywhere, I mean fans from other clubs are even talking all about it at my office in London! They must know he is the most hated man at villa park to become the next boss so why even bother interviewing him, it can only end in tears.

Smacks of a big **** you fans, there shitty criteria is all bollocks as that ginger clearing in the woods goes against everything they set out as "criteria".

Man, I feel so bad inside, practically reduced to tears and he hasnt even being appointed...it just feels like he already has. Gotta get myself down gym to punish something so I dont punish someone.

**** it - I'm giving him a chance.

If he **** up, he's gone with a major backlash from fans sure to assist in making that happen.

If he becomes Aston Villa - he gets my support. Simple as.

At last some sense!! Support the club ffs, our fans piss me off sometimes...we're supposed to be going for Ben Foster, but no one is bothered about that...despite the relegations, he is a good manager, give him a chance!

If or when he is appointed i just hope people get behind him and the team, otherwise there is no chance of the club progressing. I also hope this protest doesn't happen because it is pathetic and so small time. All managers deserve a chance to succeed!!!