• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it time the club took Mr Moxley to court over some of the ill informed shite he's been writing in the last few days - he's a poisinous bad tempered spoilt little arsehole who shouldn't be allowed to come anywhere this club for the remainder of his career.

horrible Article in the Daily Mail

did a quick google search on Aston villa and this was the top story.

The guy who wrote it is a tool, he obviously is wound up by not knowing what is going on in B6.

On a side note, how come the Chelsea managerial role hasnt had so much press attention??? :detect:

It's hard to argue with much that he's written there though isn't it? :(

True. Except for the absence of any sort of fact.

Or research.

The guy who wrote it is a tool, he obviously is wound up by not knowing what is going on in B6.

On a side note, how come the Chelsea managerial role hasnt had so much press attention??? :detect:

On the contrary - its garbage. Just opinion and conjecture! not a single fact in the whole article. 2nd rate story from a 3rd rate journo

Why should we go about our business the way the media and journo's dictate?

Hidden behind some excuse that its harming the fans, the fans should know more.

Err dont you mean you want to know whats going on and using the fans angle as an excuse.

I think he is pretty much spot on.

As regards the claimed "Generals Post on FB"

If it was a private message leaked by Jon fear 2 things

1) Shame on Him

2) Why does it call him Richard

I think we need to all calm the F*** down

Sorry, don't know how to do links but if you go to the new manager thread on vitalvilla between pages 46-50 you'll see how it panned out for real. Richard is the name of a poster on the site who is also a facebook friend on the "Chuck Krulak" fb page. If you check out his friends list, there is indeed a richard with a surname similar to the posters user name.

Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. If it's a fake I doff my hat to whoever wrote it cos it's a bloody good'un.

Isn't it time the club took Mr Moxley to court over some of the ill informed shite he's been writing in the last few days - he's a poisinous bad tempered spoilt little arsehole who shouldn't be allowed to come anywhere this club for the remainder of his career.

It would be nice and Talksh!te too and how they (allegedly) influence both Paddy Power and SkyBet.

Where's sellyoakvilla when we need him? Usually a better ITK than MM, IMHO.

Hasn't posted since May 27th.

I'd like to know the answer to that myself, he was a good source. That said, I seem to remember him getting similar brickbats to those that went MM's way.

Maybe he also got tired of some of the moronic posts he had to read in response to his own.

What bullshit. The press hate us because we keep things quiet? I don't see many other clubs getting hammered like us and not all clubs do their business in public. And all the press had stories about us being after Mcleish before he even resigned.

The fans who have their tongues up randy's arsehole all last season and enjoyed te houllier **** up are the same ones happy with the managers we're after and our image in the press.

We are looking a shambles in the press and we've been knocked back by a manager at Wigan and now are interested in a manager who was relegated last season. Questioning the board and being unhappy with their decisions is not embarrassing and there's nothing wrong with it. We didn't just sit there and accept everything doug did and we shouldn't now just because it's a nice guy with a villa tattoo running the show.

What bullshit. The press hate us because we keep things quiet? I don't see many other clubs getting hammered like us and not all clubs do their business in public. And all the press had stories about us being after Mcleish before he even resigned.

The fans who have their tongues up randy's arsehole all last season and enjoyed te houllier **** up are the same ones happy with the managers we're after and our image in the press.

We are looking a shambles in the press and we've been knocked back by a manager at Wigan and now are interested in a manager who was relegated last season. Questioning the board and being unhappy with their decisions is not embarrassing and there's nothing wrong with it. We didn't just sit there and accept everything doug did and we shouldn't now just because it's a nice guy with a villa tattoo running the show.

Big John, the only fact in what you've said here is that Martinez turned down the chance to talk to us about the job.

The rest is speculation and you've chosen to frame it in a way that fits your view.

1) Shame on Him

Sorry, don't know how to do links but if you go to the new manager thread on vitalvilla between pages 46-50 you'll see how it panned out for real. Richard is the name of a poster on the site who is also a facebook friend on the "Chuck Krulak" fb page. If you check out his friends list, there is indeed a richard with a surname similar to the posters user name.

Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. If it's a fake I doff my hat to whoever wrote it cos it's a bloody good'un.

FFS lads. I've been a long time poster on VV. Meakers is there even longer. I'm pretty sure he is one of the lads that meets up with GK for beers when he is at VP. He is Richard GK is refering to. It is GKs facebook page. When I C&Ped the post from another site on VV in the General's thread Meakers apologised to GK that it had got out onto the internet.

Nuff said.

1) Shame on Him

If your info is correct then fine, I have no problem with the message being real or not and if Jon Fear had no involvement then my appologies to him.

That doesn't change the fact that

Somebody gets a "PRIVATE MESSAGE" from The General and decides to be Billy big bollox and post it for the world to see

For me that is very very poor form regardless of circumstances

Look at it this way, our search has been no different than Chelsea's imo.

We've released exactly two statements, two!

Every single other bit of info has come from the media and other sources, nothing to do with Aston Villa but certainly with more agendas than doing the best for Villa.

Randy has always tried his best for Villa.

Sky went from saying we were in for Rafa to an hour later saying we weren't, thats just a shambles to start with!

Reporters claiming 'fans' not being respected when really they are annoying at not getting fed anything, if they were getting their usual info i'm sure the fans would have been perfectly respected and not such a big deal.