____________Given____________

Guzan, Clark, Cuellar, Bannan, Delph, Delfouneso, Heskey

Sorted.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they?
Provided the leaked spreadsheet is actually real...

Darren Bent - 82

Shay Given - 82

Richard Dunne - 78

Stephen Ireland - 77

Charles N'Zogbia - 77

Stiliyan Petrov - 77

James Collins - 76

Alan Hutton - 76

Gabriel Agbonlahor - 75

Marc Albrighton - 75

Ciaran Clark - 75

Carlos Javier Cuéllar Jiménez - 75

Jermaine Jenas - 75

Stephen Warnock - 75

Brad Guzan - 74

Barry Bannan - 73

Nathan Delfouneso - 73

Fabian Delph - 73

Emile Heskey - 72

Eric Lichaj - 70

Gabby will be about 78 I think, but he's likely on the wing in the standard formation, lowering his rating to 75, I think he's 76 on the wing on Fifa 11.

First match on the demo and i lost 5-0, dont think I made one standing tackle, always too early or too late.

Ive improved since then and think its going to be much better in the long run, there was nothing more annoying then someone just holding X and there whole defence come running at you

I really like the new tackling system, means defending is actually a fun and more involved. The downside seems to be that any half decent trick is near impossible to defend against (might come with practice but sure seems near impossible now) and that its a bit too easy to get yellows with mistimed normal tackles.

Thanks for posting the Villa player stats, another indication how we have fallen during the last season! Any idea how fast Gabby is, not that I rely heavily on him being in the 90's to the way I play :oops:

Going by the new ultimate team, his stats should be the same as this or a bit less. I can post more players if people want them.

ela0wh.jpg

Thanks for posting the Villa player stats, another indication how we have fallen during the last season! Any idea how fast Gabby is, not that I rely heavily on him being in the 90's to the way I play :oops:

Going by the new ultimate team, his stats should be the same as this or a bit less. I can post more players if people want them.

ela0wh.jpg

I think thats harsh on both his defending (as he does track back well) and especially his heading, Gabby is decent in the air to be fair to him!

I think its a bit shit now ive played on it for a bit.

the passing ai is poor. if i make a player run forward but want to pass to the player behind him, i charge the power up to near full. but the ai is so stupid that the player i sent on the run stretches his leg out and either 1) misses the ball but stops his run like a knob head or 2) miscontrolls the ball and gives the cpu possession. they haven't fixed this since 2008..

the only way the CPU can be raised in difficultly is by 1) giving the players uber quick acceleration/top speed 2) high aggression and 3) high pressure.

I can understand high pressure but I was Pato earlier and he was getting out done by ANY central defender........

I think the passing seems too light, the amount of times YOUR players (not the AI, they're perfect) miskicks, heads or controls the ball is ridiculous. I had a header at the back post with robinho who was absolutely unmarked but he dived at the ball and missed the header even though i double pressed square for a low cross..

I'm even more pissed because i KNOW i'll be getting this piece of fustrating shit on release.

If I ever meet David Rutter, I'll **** kill him, the lazy gimp.

Â