fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team is starting to look less and less like our currently villa squad.

---------------Bent------------

--Gabby---------------N'Zogbia--

-----Rosicky------Holden---------

-------------Henrikson------------

--Kadlec-Clark--Gonzalez--Hutton-

-------------Handanovic------------

Subs: Delfouneso, Dempsey, Delph, Albrighton, Ireland, Suchy, Guzan

I forgot the name of my CM I think it's Henrikson or something like that but he is 19-20 and already an 82. I signed him cheap and his rating sky rocketed. I am currently 2nd place with only 2 defeats in all competitions including Europa league.

I forgot the name of my CM I think it's Henrikson or something like that but he is 19-20 and already an 82. I signed him cheap and his rating sky rocketed. I am currently 2nd place with only 2 defeats in all competitions including Europa league.

Not this chap, per chance? :)

they need to get rid of custom tactics online, NOW.

The amount of arseholes who just site 6 players back on their 18 yard line and then a 4 attackers is abysmal.

High pressure game, again..

EA dont half **** up everything dont they?

BF3, Fifa 12 **** hell.

David Rutter and his 'team' have alot to answer for..

I have to say I dont find a problem with people playing custom tactics. When they have 6 people at the back just play Ultra-Attacking, with High Pressure and Team Pressing. Soon **** them up...they struggle to clear the ball from their half.

Got lucky and had Rooney in a gold premium pack. Think he sold for £351k so that's pretty much sorted out my team. Lucio, Chiellini, Vidal, Lavezzi, Cavani and in form Maggio amongst others with still well over 150k to spare.

Played it quite a bit now and stick to my original opinion that the new defending is toss. Far too easy to exploit with the 1-2 pass thing. Had someone message me moaning after I beat him that way and I fully sympathize with him. The new controls mean there is nothing you can do about it, no matter how good you are.

Not this chap, per chance? :)

Yes that is him! He is an 83 right now.

Â