Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Tattoos in general look shit but those sleeve and neck tats look horrendous and anyone who has one deserves a slap.

Its not like you to show a tolerance for other people :)

I like tattoos, old men look ok with them. But nowadays women are covering themselves in them and I'm afraid when they are old it won't look good.

Women don't look good when they're old anyway.

• Like 1

I can't understand why anyone would just let someone draw on them like that. It's like your letting them brand you.

you don't walk in and say "yeah just draw whatever you want on there, here's a grand"

I can't understand why anyone would just let someone draw on them like that. It's like your letting them brand you.

you don't walk in and say "yeah just draw whatever you want on there, here's a grand"

wait......you don't do that?....oh, ****

keep-calm-and-love-an-inked-black-man.pn

I'm brown though so it's up to you how you feel about me.

So instead you walk in and say 'draw this and that here's a grand'. Your still just letting someone draw their Art over you. if I commision Picasso to draw me a Cat it's still Picasso's Art regardless of whether or not I told him what to draw. I couldn't go like that but I guess it's up to the individual.

So instead you walk in and say 'draw this and that here's a grand'. Your still just letting someone draw their Art over you. if I commision Picasso to draw me a Cat it's still Picasso's Art regardless of whether or not I told him what to draw. I couldn't go like that but I guess it's up to the individual.

normally they'll show you designs first and even sketch it on you first so you get an idea of what it looks like.
  • Like 1

One thing I do know is that they'd look rubbish on me I'm too skinny, not that I'd want one if were bigger built. I have sometimes wondered what I'd have if I had no choice but to have one but had a choice of what to get.

I don't really get why people get so opinionated over tattoos. They're like anything really, some can look really cool, others look crap. Just let people do what they want, if it makes them happy then fair enough. The whole 'how bad will they look when you're older' thing is rubbish too, because nobody looks good when they're old anyway, so who cares?

There's only one thing that pisses me off about tattoos, and that's people insisting they need some deep story about why they decided to get one. One of my ex's works as a tattoo artist, so I've heard some stories. Sometimes they are genuine, and I have absolutely no issue with these people, but I've also been around people who claim they want to get something to remember a dead friend or relative, only to then have a flaming skull in chains or a tribal tattoo. Bollocks, you're just doing it for the attention and you're only getting that tattoo because you think it looks cool. If you want a tattoo because you like the way it looks, then just get it for that reason and stop lying about it.

For what it's worth, I don't have any tattoos, but only because I don't think they'd really suit me.

I get them to remind me of where I was at a certain part of my life but if I liked the look of something id still have it just because it looked good, no reason to invent a backstory for it. You need say nothing more than 'i like it'.

• Like 1

I get them to remind me of where I was at a certain part of my life but if I liked the look of something id still have it just because it looked good, no reason to invent a backstory for it. You need say nothing more than 'i like it'.

You're so common, Richie -_-

Â