Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

You two should recreate that photo in person. Find a place that looks similar on a sunny day, get the clothes and pose away.

Maybe have 8p crouched so he stays in shot.

• Like 3

I originally was going to say have VA stand on a box or five, but then thought that he is probably closer to the height that GTA characters are meant to be than you are and having the camera too high might make positioning the shot more difficult.

Quit yer bitching, Lurch.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I originally was going to say have VA stand on a box or five, but then thought that he is probably closer to the height that GTA characters are meant to be than you are and having the camera too high might make positioning the shot more difficult.

heightcomparison.png

Putting a big box over it doesn't make it bigger ;)
  • Like 3

heightcomparison.png

I was just trying to make 8pints feel better about himself. I'll edit his back down to normal size.

• Like 1

heightcomparison.png

saggy flaps

• Like 1

heightcomparison.png

saggy flaps

Just leave 8pints alone, both of you. Stevo is just upset that he's been knocked off his perch in the predictions league and you're Welsh.

• Like 1

Â