Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Old people may not look good but they'll look a lot more dignified without a load of old saggy tattoos.

Well I can't say I go round looking at old people very often, let alone judging them based on their appearance.

When I'm that old, I won't really give much of a crap what I look like anyway. I'd rather live in the here and now than think about things in the future that may not even matter or come to pass. Besides, by the time I'm 70 tattoo removal will be a simple procedure that you can have done in less than an hour ;)

Old people may not look good but they'll look a lot more dignified without a load of old saggy tattoos.

Well I can't say I go round looking at old people very often, let alone judging them based on their appearance.

When I'm that old, I won't really give much of a crap what I look like anyway. I'd rather live in the here and now than think about things in the future that may not even matter or come to pass. Besides, by the time I'm 70 tattoo removal will be a simple procedure that you can have done in less than an hour ;)

Wasn't worried about people looking undignified in my eyes just the people they'll be surrounded by like family and themselves. But as you say hopefully soon enough it'll be easy just to get rid of them when people get fed up.

Rick's reasoning is as good as any but I got my tattoo pure and simply because I fancied it at the time.

Who is this Richie you keep mentioning?

You, Richard.

3450958-gif_154480_cuando_mi_novia_me_di

I got epilated yesterday. Nohomo

Now I'm wondering if its the most painful thing in the world. If anything hurts more than that then I don't want to experience it.

Yeah I agree with Dickie.

No need for a back story, if you get one because you think it looks good then that's OK.

200.gif

To be fair, he could just as easily have been referring to me. 

Though he probably wasn't.

I got epilated yesterday. Nohomo

giphy.gif

don't worry Blondie. You're not my type. I'm not in to feminine looking blokes.

So what were you doing, removing your leg hair? :rolleyes:

Hmmm... you bring up the fact you're using a female hygiene product and then you keep trying to deny your persuasion towards men, which nobody mentioned?

Little over defensive about nothing there Stevo ;)

lol gay jokes so funneh guys.

It's funny how often Stevo uses gay as an insult towards me yet makes so many posts in the Thomas Hitzlsperger thread denouncing homophobia.

lol gay jokes so funneh guys.

It's funny how often Stevo uses gay as an insult towards me yet makes so many posts in the Thomas Hitzlsperger thread denouncing homophobia.
is this a serious post?

Because I'm pretty sure the closest I've ever come to calling you gay was saying I would look gay if I had long blonde hair.

Anyway, the above was a joke, that I don't think you got judging by your response. So let's leave it there.

Edit: if that was a serious post then I have a genuine issue with it. So I'm hoping you were joking.

Edited by Stevo985

Â