Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Couldn't get Flora anywhere a few months ago.  Tried Morissons own brand version.  It was actually so bad we chucked the full carton away after one slice of toast.  Tasted absolutely rancid and wouldn't even melt into the toast just sat on top looking and probably tasting like I'd just smothered my toast in Sudocrem. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Couldn't get Flora anywhere a few months ago.  Tried Morissons own brand version.  It was actually so bad we chucked the full carton away after one slice of toast.  Tasted absolutely rancid and wouldn't even melt into the toast just sat on top looking and probably tasting like I'd just smothered my toast in Sudocrem. 

Identical products off the same line then

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Does anyone else wife put things in the most random places? I've spent 30 minutes looking all over the house for the lad's swim bag and can't find it anywhere. 

Her keys. If there's one item you'd think would need a standard location it would be keys. Mine go in the right hand pocket of a particular coat hanging in the hallway. But every single time before going out, there has to be an exasperating hunt through multiple garments, handbags, rooms, tables, drawers. Could be anywhere. Boils my piss. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Does anyone else wife put things in the most random places? I've spent 30 minutes looking all over the house for the lad's swim bag and can't find it anywhere. 

yep

Where have you put the *insert object here* is often heard in our house

54 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Her keys. If there's one item you'd think would need a standard location it would be keys. Mine go in the right hand pocket of a particular coat hanging in the hallway. But every single time before going out, there has to be an exasperating hunt through multiple garments, handbags, rooms, tables, drawers. Could be anywhere. Boils my piss. 

She actually lost her keys 5 weeks ago and has been using my spare set. Can't wait for her to lose that set too. 

We actually have key hooks by the door so no idea how she lost them. 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

yep

Where have you put the *insert object here* is often heard in our house

Sorry....my gutter mind is in overdrive:

Screenshot_20220520-042853_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

it's usually disguised as cleaning. Moving things from one place to another, with no recollection or record of where they are. Mostly, those things didn't need moving in the first place.  

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I'll raise you.   That plus they're normally found STILL IN THE FRONT DOOR!!??? 

Why the **** would anyone ever open the front door and waltz in without removing their keys???  And then not realise they're still in the door when you close it. 

It leaves me baffled.  Turn the key,  open the door,  remove the keys. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why the **** would anyone ever open the front door and waltz in without removing their keys???  And then not realise they're still in the door when you close it. 

My wife does that.I always thought it was a good idear,if there is a fire ?!

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

How will keys being in the lock on the outside of the door help with a fire?  Would sure help a burglar though

23 hours ago, turvontour said:

I just saw a comparison of weetabix prices. So weetabix brand is £3 for the box, Aldi version is £1.50, and an Asda version is 80p. What is the actual difference, like poor ingredients in the cheapest one, or brand, or what?

Most of the time there is absolutely no difference. It’ll be literally, and I do mean literally, the same product. 

It’s a perfect example of the power of branding

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Used to happen all the time but I solved it!

Got us one of these.

71mMW2DKqzL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Now she just has to remember the number........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You must have a shitter like a ripped - out fireplace. 

It's been ok recently Rob, thank you for asking. 

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

21 hours ago, sidcow said:

How will keys being in the lock on the outside of the door help with a fire?  Would sure help a burglar though

Dont be silly.

If there is a fire you do what any normal person would do.

Break the glass,so that you can go outside and open the door.

With NASA initiating a new era of manned moon missions, will the conspiracy theorists insist these are actually the first moon landings, or will they claim that these new ones are faked as well? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

With NASA initiating a new era of manned moon missions, will the conspiracy theorists insist these are actually the first moon landings, or will they claim that these new ones are faked as well? 

Depends on whether the footage includes fake views of a spherical earth from outer space.

Â